Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

To all lowbies premader Scare Bears: Go play on the high way you sad little cretins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
To all lowbies premader Scare Bears: Go play on the high way you sad little cretins

Neoforcer
02.05.2017 , 09:27 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
Ah, I see two Scare Bear members are trying to defend their premade runs. Shooooh! Away with ya vermin.
I see a solo player that should probably go play a FPS instead of a MMO that BY design is group motivated. And no i am a solo pvp player and fight and win against premades before you ask...

As there are 3 guild on my server that do this and they all get smoked and loose all the time. They never go into endgame pvp and we here people complain so the pvp community goes in and farms them for a while with premades of our on making. This is a MMO if you cant do that don't play...

Castalan
02.05.2017 , 11:32 AM | #22
The game encourages this behaviour - it's called "playing together" ...

Indeed - it's supposed to be the core element of a "multiplayer" game ...

Maybe .. just maybe .. they are having fun playing together in the first level of PVP ... and are just enjoying themselves

Neoforcer
02.05.2017 , 11:42 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Castalan View Post

Maybe .. just maybe .. they are having fun playing together in the first level of PVP ... and are just enjoying themselves
Lowbies and mid serious business don't you know we cant have grouping in a MMO for pvp.

Udoroththefinal
02.05.2017 , 12:15 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Castalan View Post

then you should only be matched against other PREMADE teams

it makes no sense for a game to put a premade team whom have the advantages of coordination, communication as well as class and role selection/compsiton vs a bucha of randoms

and no, the bs awnser is not "hurr durr make your own dam premade" or something along those lines cause its called solo que for a reason

you should never mix pugs and premades

if your team is too weak or feel unconfident enough to go into ranked where this kinda premadfe **** belongs then their is a bucha other group content like fps, ops and uprisings that you and your "friends" can do to "play together"

as im sure taking down a hard ops boss is much more rewarding than killing a bucha lowbie uncoordinated randoms

Castalan
02.05.2017 , 12:20 PM | #25
"then you should only be matched against other PREMADE teams"

Ultimately the game allows people to group together - indeed actively encourages it - it happens in all tiers

The answer is - find your own friends .. and go in and give back as good as you get

Simple

Savej
02.05.2017 , 12:24 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Neoforcer View Post
Lowbies and mid serious business don't you know we cant have grouping in a MMO for pvp.

If it wrecks the experience for new players we absolutely shouldn't.

Neoforcer
02.05.2017 , 12:31 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Udoroththefinal View Post

it makes no sense for a game to put a premade team whom have the advantages of coordination, communication as well as class and role selection/compsiton vs a bucha of randoms

and no, the bs awnser is not "hurr durr make your own dam premade" or something along those lines cause its called solo que for a reason

you should never mix pugs and premades

if your team is too weak or feel unconfident enough to go into ranked where this kinda premadfe **** belongs then their is a bucha other group content like fps, ops and uprisings that you and your "friends" can do to "play together"

as im sure taking down a hard ops boss is much more rewarding than killing a bucha lowbie uncoordinated randoms
then you can sit in que for 3 hrs till enough solo que to make a match....

Neoforcer
02.05.2017 , 12:32 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Savej View Post
If it wrecks the experience for new players we absolutely shouldn't.
new players lol the only people that complain is the ones that think every MMO should be FPS

eriksarcasm
02.05.2017 , 01:01 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Udoroththefinal View Post
Why don't we have this?
It's what i do... I drink, and I know things.

Savej
02.05.2017 , 02:31 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Neoforcer View Post
new players lol the only people that complain is the ones that think every MMO should be FPS
Sorry, I don't speak troll. Was that supposed to make sense?