Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

To all lowbies premader Scare Bears: Go play on the high way you sad little cretins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
To all lowbies premader Scare Bears: Go play on the high way you sad little cretins

J_McSkill
02.04.2017 , 11:56 AM | #11
Easy solution:

- get friends
- queue together
- beat them

If this is a problem for you, I suggest you stick to single player games and quit complaining. Honestly, if you can't do that then you're basically crying cause you got beat by players better than you.
Swat - VanguardTackle - Eternal Guardian
Nerph - Champion of the Scoundrels

- All Season All-Star -

eriksarcasm
02.04.2017 , 12:35 PM | #12
Maybe they're using lowbies as practice or training for new members? You want them to bring their new inexperienced members into ranked so you can complain about n00bs in ranked too?

No I'm not a member nor do I play on that server.
It's what i do... I drink, and I know things.

AlCorazon
02.04.2017 , 01:49 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Qwurdilu View Post
Claiming its unfair to play with friends implies that you are unable to do so. This thread aint a complaint, its a bankruptcy declaration of your social skills
What a bunch of crap, you guys don't do it for playing with friends, you do it to face no competition!
My referral link! http://www.swtor.com/r/gBW7FL

jedcjedcjedc
02.04.2017 , 01:53 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by AlCorazon View Post
What a bunch of crap, you guys don't do it for playing with friends, you do it to face no competition!
that totally makes sense. except there are also premades on the opposite side. would this mean you are saying you are no competition?
"Stun, stun, three on one" - Swtor PvP
"Don't worry, It's not me, It's bolster" -Swtor PvP

Terimac
02.04.2017 , 01:57 PM | #15
They asked me if i wanted to join them and i was like ''lool i dont play with stooopid slooots''
The red eclipse

Arehonn
02.04.2017 , 03:49 PM | #16
If they're just staying in lowbies and not advancing to mid-tier, then yes, they are compensating for something. Small lightsabers perhaps. Or maybe even non functioning ones.
SEV - plasmatech / BOSS - shieldtech / SCORCH - gunnery / FIXER - medic

DELTA SQUAD

Lundorff
02.04.2017 , 04:43 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by jedcjedcjedc View Post
that totally makes sense. except there are also premades on the opposite side.
This basically never happens. If that was they case i.e. they got competition, they would stop queuing and wait it out. They are not training or improving, they are only there to win easily and to tell themselves they are fantastic players. It's so tragically bad now, that I am playing lowbies on Harbinger despite being from EU. I will be bypassing it completely on TRE, and lowbies can actually be really fun (people can die, including myself).

TrixxieTriss
02.04.2017 , 05:24 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
That particular guild is "always" in lowbies on TRE - they have been for more than year. It's basically their thing i.e. make new characters and run them in lowbies premades. I seldom have a warzone without a premade of some kind, and the result is always the same. It's one among many reason I am trying to leave (will try For Honor).
We used to have that problem with a few guilds on Harby, but then some of us started to group to counter them. We didn't want to troll others as a premade, so we didn't run trinity premades and we played objectives unless those guilds were in the match. If we saw them we spent all match focusing them one at a time so they basically spent the whole match dying. This gave the rest of our team the opportunity to play to win. You don't even need voice chat like they do.
What's really sad about troll guilds like that, is they do it in mids because they are rubbish at end game pvp. So we were able to form any skill mix of premade people from the end game players and stomp them into oblivion.
I think they either quite the game, changed server or their guild's disbanded not long after we started doing that. I guess they couldn't take it when it was done back to them, especially when they probably thought we weren't in premades because we were all from random guilds.
If you keep seeing these tools constantly trolling mids and rerolling to keep doing it, then grab a bunch of end game players and queue against them. You'll be able to see how good or bad they are then. My guess is they can only troll mids because they are scrubs.
Original PvP Old Guard
I like girls only

TrixxieTriss
02.04.2017 , 05:27 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by eriksarcasm View Post
Maybe they're using lowbies as practice or training for new members? You want them to bring their new inexperienced members into ranked so you can complain about n00bs in ranked too?

No I'm not a member nor do I play on that server.
Yes and no. I've trained up old guildies through pvp, but from readying people's posts about these guys, it's seems more like a troll guild. If not, then they should probably stop rerolling to only play mids. It's easy to tell if they are rerolls if they have their legacy showing.
Original PvP Old Guard
I like girls only

Yezzan
02.05.2017 , 02:33 AM | #20
I wonder if its that team that only queue mercs? No fun in huttball lol