Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

To all lowbies premader Scare Bears: Go play on the high way you sad little cretins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
To all lowbies premader Scare Bears: Go play on the high way you sad little cretins

Lundorff
02.03.2017 , 02:23 PM | #1
Man I am so sick and tired of that one guild on TRE, and I don't care if I can name them. I mean, how effing small do you have to be to run healer / tank premades in lowbies? Way to destroy everything for everyone including themselves

Andar
02.03.2017 , 02:50 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
Man I am so sick and tired of that one guild on TRE, and I don't care if I can name them. I mean, how effing small do you have to be to run healer / tank premades in lowbies? Way to destroy everything for everyone including themselves
Yes how dare they play tank/healer specs in an MMO. God, total scrubs!!1!
Andar / Harbinger
Hostile Takeover

Qwurdilu
02.03.2017 , 03:44 PM | #3
Claiming its unfair to play with friends implies that you are unable to do so. This thread aint a complaint, its a bankruptcy declaration of your social skills

Lundorff
02.03.2017 , 05:00 PM | #4
Ah, I see two Scare Bear members are trying to defend their premade runs. Shooooh! Away with ya vermin.

Udoroththefinal
02.03.2017 , 09:22 PM | #5
Here is the real question and I see this a lot on harb

Why are ques so busted that it will match 4 random solos againist a 4 man premade in arenas (among the other faults the mode has)

Premades should be matched against other premades only, as they have a level of cordination and communication advantage over 4 randoms thrown toghter

TrixxieTriss
02.03.2017 , 09:54 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
It's cause they can't play with out a premade. Scrubs will be scrubs

TrixxieTriss
02.03.2017 , 09:55 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Udoroththefinal View Post
Here is the real question and I see this a lot on harb

Why are ques so busted that it will match 4 random solos againist a 4 man premade in arenas (among the other faults the mode has)

Premades should be matched against other premades only, as they have a level of cordination and communication advantage over 4 randoms thrown toghter
Cause there is no balancing in regs or seperate premade queues like Ranked. It's always been this way. Just requeue if it happens and see it it brakes your rotation with them

AlrikFassbauer
02.04.2017 , 08:14 AM | #8
The underlying question is not touched, however : What kind of impact will this have on Lowbies, if they are there in daily rotation ?
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

TrixxieTriss
02.04.2017 , 09:19 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
The underlying question is not touched, however : What kind of impact will this have on Lowbies, if they are there in daily rotation ?
The same as always, it will drive people away. But there might be a silver lining because of the 250% XP boost they will lvl fast to lvl 70.

Lundorff
02.04.2017 , 11:07 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
The same as always, it will drive people away. But there might be a silver lining because of the 250% XP boost they will lvl fast to lvl 70.
That particular guild is "always" in lowbies on TRE - they have been for more than year. It's basically their thing i.e. make new characters and run them in lowbies premades. I seldom have a warzone without a premade of some kind, and the result is always the same. It's one among many reason I am trying to leave (will try For Honor).