Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it ranked cross sv?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Is it ranked cross sv?

AioliaLion
02.03.2017 , 02:04 AM | #1
Ok. so I started to play this game and I am enjoying a lot. I was going to go to harbinger, but my brazilian friend has high ping problems there, so we went with jedi covenant instead. i checked the Leaderboards, and most high ranked people are on harbinger. and mara top jedi covenant is like a really low rating. he said the other the ranked pvp never popped for him even after staying a long time in it....

So ranked pvp is not cross server?

stoopicus
02.03.2017 , 02:18 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by AioliaLion View Post
Ok. so I started to play this game and I am enjoying a lot. I was going to go to harbinger, but my brazilian friend has high ping problems there, so we went with jedi covenant instead. i checked the Leaderboards, and most high ranked people are on harbinger. and mara top jedi covenant is like a really low rating. he said the other the ranked pvp never popped for him even after staying a long time in it....

So ranked pvp is not cross server?
Nope.

AioliaLion
02.03.2017 , 02:30 AM | #3
feels bad. so i guess no ranked pvp for me;(. wish the company would do a cross sv or a big server merger at least.

stoopicus
02.03.2017 , 02:38 AM | #4
The current server situation really sucks. You guys could try rolling alts on Harby and see how you do in Lowbies? Then think about transferring.

The Ebon Hawk looks slightly better than JC on torstatus, maybe try that?

jedcjedcjedc
02.03.2017 , 10:34 AM | #5
JC has plenty of high rank people that que, but not as much that really grind it.
"Stun, stun, three on one" - Swtor PvP
"Don't worry, It's not me, It's bolster" -Swtor PvP