Odessan: vendors/ trainers

Setokai

I was recently thinking about some things since 5.0 went live, of how there are no crew skill trainers there and that they would be a great addition to Odessan.

I was also thinking how much the security key vendor could use a few new items for sale, like companion customizations example being lana beniko and many of the other Kotfe/Kotet storyline characters we get

thoughts and criticisms are always welcome in my book on whether anyone thinks these would be good to have implemented in-game :cool:

Thanks, I just look at what i see could use some QoL adjustments and try to get thoughts on whether they would be feasible or not, like being able to see what crafting skill a character has on the selection screen and what level the crew skill is at out of the max for example

Any other thoughts or suggestions that anyone else would like to add to this topic are also welcome

:cool:

Hopping over to your Nar Shadda stronghold and exiting it will put you in range of them on the lower level of (whatever that map is named). Then the Odessan QT back.

There are those empty rooms on the Odessan map though. Would be nice to fill them in with something besides RPers. :)