Thanks for Malavai Quinn. This is a MURDER thread, fangirls/guys beware!

ImmortalLowlife

So we don't further disrupt the "50 shades of Quinn" thread ladies.... let's discuss what's REALLY on everyone's mind. ;)

It's time for buddy to pay what he owe! (Riley Freeman voice) :D

Feel free to post your most brutal execution plans for Quinn!

Edited by ImmortalLowlife

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we don't further disrupt the "50 shades of Quinn" thread ladies.... let's discuss what's REALLY on everyone's mind. ;)

It's time for buddy to pay what he owe! (Riley Freeman voice) :D

Feel free to post your most brutal execution plans for Quinn!

uht oooh...

^^ Lunafox agro trigger ... and be warned.. she comes across very nice.. but I hear her crit is crushing. :p

Careful you don't get ganked. :p:p:p:p

Ha ha, Immo. :D I see you're going to have some fun of your own with the like-minded. Have fun. This is the last you'll see of me here! :p

Luna I started this thread just for you. I honestly didn't realize how serious you were about keeping your thread all mushy gooey ;) and for that I apologize. Feel free to troll this one as much as you like. :D

Now as I said in that thread....

Yay! Quinn's back!

I finally get to put that traitorous coward out of his misery... hopefully slowly & painfully :mad::D Not only did you betray me, but then after I let you live (mostly.... in my head canon I chopped off pieces, and put him back together with cybernetic parts) you went to Acina instead of following through with your pledge to serve me!

"You've failed me for the last time...." :csw_vader:

If course I'm a guy, and unlike all these feely mushy ladies here... he gets no love from me. :D

God forgives...I DON'T. :mad:

For what it's worth... my agent killed Kaliao....she disobeyed my orders for the last time.

Well, if I was of a mind to brutally kill Quinn, I'd cut his yellow belly open (with a normal blade, not a lightsabre) then use the Force pull out his intestines and hang him with them.

But since neither of my Sith Warriors go in for such inefficient gory displays, I'd probably just cut him in half with a lightsabre... vertically.

Well, if I was of a mind to brutally kill Quinn, I'd cut his yellow belly open (with a normal blade, not a lightsabre) then use the Force pull out his intestines and hang him with them.

But since neither of my Sith Warriors go in for such inefficient gory displays, I'd probably just cut him in half with a lightsabre... vertically.

A rusty one of course... yes? :p

Quinn was just being a loyal imperial to his true sith master. I hold no grudges and I'm excited to get him back.

Plus hes a human imperial companion... not another disgusting alien.

He chose the wrong side... and now he FINALLY gets to pay the price for his error. :mad:

And I'd rather have a loyal alien as a companion than a traitorous cowardly human any day.

I will cut all his limbs with my lightsaber and carbonite freeze him as a statue.

I would name it The Traitor and put it at the entrance of the Throne room. Just got to make sure that his face is suffisantly in agony when he is frozen. I don't want anyone not getting the meaning of that statue. Also, I would put a few safety devises to make sure that he die should he ever be thawed.

I will cut all his limbs with my lightsaber and carbonite freeze him as a statue.

I would name it The Traitor and put it at the entrance of the Throne room. Just got to make sure that his face is suffisantly in agony when he is frozen. I don't want anyone not getting the meaning of that statue. Also, I would put a few safety devises to make sure that he die should he ever be thawed.

I like THIS idea! I want to be able to put a Quinn in Carbonite statue in my throne room BW! Make it happen! :D

Luna I started this thread just for you. I honestly didn't realize how serious you were about keeping your thread all mushy gooey ;) and for that I apologize. Feel free to troll this one as much as you like. :D

Now as I said in that thread....

For what it's worth... my agent killed Kaliao....she disobeyed my orders for the last time.

Aw, so thoughtful Immo. :D Thanks. Well, now we can each have our fun. And after I make my answers, I am going poof lol.

uht oooh...

^^ Lunafox agro trigger ... and be warned.. she comes across very nice.. but I hear her crit is crushing. :p

Careful you don't get ganked. :p:p:p:p

He hee. Thank you, you made my day. :o

Quinn was just being a loyal imperial to his true sith master. I hold no grudges and I'm excited to get him back.

Plus hes a human imperial companion... not another disgusting alien.

Hey now. Temperance and forgiveness are not welcome here. This is strictly for those who hate. :mad:

I think I'm gonna toy with him a bit longer. I enjoyed saying that I "forgave" him all the while making eye contact with him every time I force choked someone - I'll probably keep doing that. Death is too swift.

I like THIS idea! I want to be able to put a Quinn in Carbonite statue in my throne room BW! Make it happen! :D

That sounds great, actually. I could unthaw him from time to time when I got bored. Wonder how many times you can freeze someone before they start to get gangrene or something? I guess we'll find out.

So have they actually confirmed he's killable or is this wishful thinking?

And for those who loathe Quinn but feel killing goes against their beliefs or too far, I am here to help. I will accept all your Quinns free of charge, just leave him at the door, naked is fine if you wish to re-purpose the uniform. :D I'll even tip you!

See how nice I am to the haters? ;)

And for those who loathe Quinn but feel killing goes against their beliefs or too far, I am here to help. I will accept all your Quinns free of charge, just leave him at the door, naked is fine if you wish to re-purpose the uniform. :D I'll even tip you!

You sure about that? Remember... MY Quinn looks like THIS after the betrayal. That part you want isn't there anymore :D

I'll pay them per Quinn, bonus credits for naked and unharmed... I really should check that order.