Reverse bolster instead of bolster

Alec_Fortescue

Galactic command and current gearing system creates a massive diadvantage for people who play nearly strictly pvp. How about a system that nerfs mods beyond 240 down to 240 or maybe even 23x?

I am currently mad because i spent hours and played daily since 5.0 and i dont have a single character with tier 3 yet and access to 240 schematics.

Also provide new players with entry-level pvp gear like in the past.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Galactic command and current gearing system creates a massive diadvantage for people who play nearly strictly pvp. How about a system that nerfs mods beyond 240 down to 240 or maybe even 23x?

I am currently mad because i spent hours and played daily since 5.0 and i dont have a single character with tier 3 yet and access to 240 schematics.

Also provide new players with entry-level pvp gear like in the past.

Yes, these are all the points most people have brought up.

Glad to see you feel this way, as I agree. I am pretty sure the majority feel this way too.

Continue to voice your displeasure, it's the only way to be heard.

That and unsubscribe which is sad that it's actually the only action they seem to care about in the end.

I don't try to influence people to unsubscribe as everyone has a different threshold of tolerance and who am I to tell others what to do with their money.

I just hope if people continue to pound the forums with displeasure and give feedback on how to improve the present situation maybe changes will come.

Yes, these are all the points most people have brought up.

Glad to see you feel this way, as I agree. I am pretty sure the majority feel this way too.

Continue to voice your displeasure, it's the only way to be heard.

That and unsubscribe which is sad that it's actually the only action they seem to care about in the end.

I don't try to influence people to unsubscribe as everyone has a different threshold of tolerance and who am I to tell others what to do with their money.

I just hope if people continue to pound the forums with displeasure and give feedback on how to improve the present situation maybe changes will come.

It's not like there is much pvp content to enjoy or a half-decent class balance. They just proved that it's all a joke to them and they just milk a popular ip.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Galactic command and current gearing system creates a massive diadvantage for people who play nearly strictly pvp.

How is it unfair when everyone gets gear at the same rate in pvp? Or are you getting farmed by people who got their gear in ops and uprisings? The problem may be on your end then ;)

How is it unfair when everyone gets gear at the same rate in pvp? Or are you getting farmed by people who got their gear in ops and uprisings? The problem may be on your end then ;)

you shouldnt have to absolutely play a game mode you don't like to get gear for the one you do.

The issue was there but reversed at 5.0 launch, and I thought the same (you shouldnt be forced to do WZ because uprising and ops cxp are crap)

I kinda understand them keeping GSF CXP high to try and promote the thing a bit, but otherwise reg WZ should = story uprising, solo ranked should = vet uprising, and group ranked should equal master uprising, when they'll happen, roughly in cxp/time.

Issue is actually getting ranked going nowadays...at least on servers that aren't Harbinger.

Edited by verfallen

you shouldnt have to absolutely play a game mode you don't like to get gear for the one you do.

You dont have to, and most dont. Thats the point. Most Pvp players are on an equal bad gear. If everyone has bad gear its fair, isnt it? There is no hordes of pve grinders joining pvp wrecking the **** out of undergeared pvp player, at least not on the server im on.

You dont have to, and most dont. Thats the point. Most Pvp players are on an equal bad gear. If everyone has bad gear its fair, isnt it? There is no hordes of pve grinders joining pvp wrecking the **** out of undergeared pvp player, at least not on the server im on.

WZ were good cxp source up to 5.1, so they kept up nicely enough, even are probably a slight bit ahead for those who truly kept to ONE character.

However, with the current cxp "nerf" to WZ, and boost to uprising, and I suppose ops shall also get boosted soon (altough they actually really need it, as they are a lockout mode, and HM/NiM is subject to lots of wiping more than SM), the issue might become more marked in a month or so.

But mostly, the issue will come with players like me, who are "omni" players, as I do PvE HM raiding AND lots of WZ, and my main does have a gear advantage over a lot of players right now, as I'm in a mix of 236 240 and 242. (well ONE 242). If the PvE part of my playstyle gets MUCH better than WZ, then I'll gain an advantage over pure PvP players in the coming weeks. I'm probably currently on an "above average" skill level, but far from the "top 1%" skill level in pvp, but I suddenly am able to apply a lot of pressure on much better players, or kill some 1vs1 when I probably shouldnt have.

Pure PvE players, even with 242 are most likely going to be food for a while, even with their super gear :)

its not just that, but now with mercs and sorcs and jugs with massive lengthy reflects self heals and such what do they do, NERF op heals who, up until the previous patch , had no real instant heals . bs shields and clunky kolto,, but after 5.0 we had a nice utility heal for self or group members . but NOOOO bioware cant have a tech version of any heals that sorcs have and sure cant disrupt the reign FoTM Mercs ....so they nerf us.. Damnit I was Finally .. Finally starting to enjoy the game again. it was somewhat balanced with the ability to heal after being blazed down by 4 mercs just by their reflects.. yep.. oh look this mercs reflecting switch target .. oh so is he .. oh and that one.. ok the tank yup him to.. now comes the blazing bolts and their rotation aaannd dead..

I really hate you guys sometimes.. ok a lot .

that utility came in handy in Fp's ops and such and made content passable ... your dev team just has to play favorites.. always ..