Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

3.3 and why it was patched in (Devs and Musco should read since they forgot)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
3.3 and why it was patched in (Devs and Musco should read since they forgot)

ShinDoRai
01.27.2017 , 04:03 PM | #11
think about this.
maybe their intension was that right from the start to go with this, and now they try it for a 2nd run
cos now there are low minded casuals flooding their game, instead of real mmorpg gamers
unterschätz mich ruhig, umso lustiger wird's für mich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esbI1...eature=related

DanNV
01.27.2017 , 04:13 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Total 180' turn in attitude. Which means when those same people get on a live stream and pretend to be really excited about RNG and say they really care about the players experience, you know it's complete crap and an outright lie.

All they are doing is following the agenda of one new person at the top of the food chain. That person is ruining the game and needs to be replaced.
Ben isn't new. He;s just new as producer. He was working on the game before launch and should have learned the lessons then.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Devs gambled everything on GC RNG, but they didn't even get green loot.
REGULATORS

TrixxieTriss
01.27.2017 , 04:25 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DanNV View Post
Ben isn't new. He;s just new as producer. He was working on the game before launch and should have learned the lessons then.
Not Ben, I heard there was another person above Ben who had this agenda

TrixxieTriss
01.27.2017 , 04:30 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ShinDoRai View Post
think about this.
maybe their intension was that right from the start to go with this, and now they try it for a 2nd run
cos now there are low minded casuals flooding their game, instead of real mmorpg gamers
But they've said they listened to players and were going to spend a majority of this year getting back to MMO content.
So isn't that sort of thinking working against themselves,

ShinDoRai
01.27.2017 , 05:08 PM | #15
But they've said they listened to players and were going to spend a majority of this year getting back to MMO content.
So isn't that sort of thinking working against themselves,
listening and acting to those are 2 separate things
buy-o-ware can only handle one at the time , what they have shown us so far
unterschätz mich ruhig, umso lustiger wird's für mich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esbI1...eature=related

Kurj
01.27.2017 , 05:30 PM | #16
I think these guys just counted on the fact that most of us are Star Wars fanatics, and figured they could feed us recycled content in the shiny new GC wrapper and that we would continue to consume for the privilege of playing in the only Star Wars MMO on the market. I know it's a totally cynical view, and I'm not happy for subscribing to it, but I can't get past it. I think we are the victims of an extremely cynical approach to customer relations.
Begeren Colony

Elmendra | Ozeranski | Tr'sain | Kurj

TrixxieTriss
01.27.2017 , 07:46 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Kurj View Post
I think these guys just counted on the fact that most of us are Star Wars fanatics, and figured they could feed us recycled content in the shiny new GC wrapper and that we would continue to consume for the privilege of playing in the only Star Wars MMO on the market. I know it's a totally cynical view, and I'm not happy for subscribing to it, but I can't get past it. I think we are the victims of an extremely cynical approach to customer relations.
Been happening for years, its just so bad now that everyone can see it and even lots of the old whiteknights have changed their tune.

DrewFromPhilly
01.27.2017 , 07:52 PM | #18
Handing out gear doesn't keep players invested (e.g, subscribed) - when you're not making content, shove them in a hamster wheel and keep leading them on with empty promises.
Unsubscribed (Founder, Jan 2012 - Jan 2017) and uninstalled

Wayshuba
01.27.2017 , 08:02 PM | #19
Not Ben, I heard there was another person above Ben who had this agenda
That would be James Ohlen. According to his linked in profile, he is in charge of the whole kit and kaboodle.
"Do or do not. There is no try." - Jedi Master Yoda

KismetBP - Spear of Destiny

TrixxieTriss
01.27.2017 , 08:07 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Wayshuba View Post
That would be James Ohlen. According to his linked in profile, he is in charge of the whole kit and kaboodle.
Seems he's the one to blame for this stupid RNG agenda