Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Server for RP?

Pack_Hammer
01.26.2017 , 11:09 PM | #1
Hey guys,
It's been a while since I've played the game, probably a good long year or so, and I've been dying to get back into a good RP guild or just which ever server is the best for Role Play. So I am turning to to you, the SWTOR community, to help me out. Any suggestions/recommendations? I've noticed the layout of the servers has changed so anything is welcome.

BenduKundalini
01.26.2017 , 11:26 PM | #2
Ebon Hawk USA, Progenitor Europe.

Jung Ma's all but dead but I hear Begeren still has players.

Pack_Hammer
01.27.2017 , 02:04 PM | #3
Perfect thank you, that would explain why no one is on my server (Jung Ma) lol

BenduKundalini
01.27.2017 , 02:21 PM | #4
Sadly yeah. Over the last year I had just one lowbie crafting toon there, and I was the only one selling cyber parts on the gtn!!! Most of the time at any rate.

You have a promotion that's going on for 90 cartel coin server transfers instead of 1000. Also 150 to Europe instead of 1500 (this was previously impossible).

Hint from a veteran server transferer : despite what the page says, you CAN send a level 1 toon over and over, without delay.

Also, you can level a new char quickly. And if you send any char from Jung Ma anywhere else he'll provide the full benefit of his legacy to the new server (including a copy of all stronghold decorations, class buffs, achievements, etc). You can even leave a level 1 "custodian" on Jung Ma just in case in order not to lose said legacy/ strongholds there...

Welcome back to the game!

Kornosh
03.31.2017 , 10:47 PM | #5
Recently, Like already said, Jung Ma has died out.

It's pretty sad, But I guess it was about time, I have to say Ebon Hawk as well, Always been a good server for the most part.

Imp and Pub side are really different between each other, So it matters what you prefer.