Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Paulsutherland
01.03.2018 , 12:10 PM | #7471
Do you gals & guys think Quinn will make a reappearance in a future flashpoint / expansion? Granted it would likely be only a minor role, unless I suppose they got his voice actor to do the [Back-Up Quinn role]

rachetsw
01.03.2018 , 12:28 PM | #7472
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
Do you gals & guys think Quinn will make a reappearance in a future flashpoint / expansion? Granted it would likely be only a minor role, unless I suppose they got his voice actor to do the [Back-Up Quinn role]
I hope he does. Because those of us that use customizations for our Quinn need a scene with him looking like him after he comes back.

Or they could make Iokath repeatable.
Proud Quinnmancer Proud Theronmancer

Sarova
01.03.2018 , 01:04 PM | #7473
Quote: Originally Posted by Silverofdreams View Post
Hi all

This is my very first post on these forums. I have been al lurker most of the time.
I play'ed swotr when the game released, then I took a few eyars break and have
just recently in November 2017 started playing again. I have two lvl 44 characters I started from scratch,
and some higher ups which I used outlander token and boosted token for.

My lower level sith warrior romances quinn ofc, my old did aswell but had soem problems
with that character so had to restart. I have finished kotfe/kotet once with my outlander token character. But
I love this game. Im from Sweden and female sorry for any grammar mistakes.

I have nejoyed reading this thread, and wanted to post and say hello. I mightn ot
post very often but I love to read.
Welcome I see you've already received the coveted Purple Quinn welcome /thumbs up

Back when Keith K agreed in a PM that Malavai Quinn's (and Elara Dorne's) return was a bit "lacklustre" I would have said "yes" that there would be something much bigger coming for those two companions. After Keith K's rude and dismissive response to my last PM to him (regarding companions & customisation), I don't think we'll be seeing anything for Quinn or any other class companion in the future game. In fact, I'm expecting some announcement that once the traitor story line is done, this game won't be developed further. This Quinn thread has been much more entertaining than the "updates" they gave us in 2017.
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

Lunafox
01.03.2018 , 01:04 PM | #7474
Hi all

This is my very first post on these forums. I have been al lurker most of the time.
just recently in November 2017 started playing again. I have two lvl 44 characters I started from scratch,

My lower level sith warrior romances quinn ofc, my old did aswell but had soem problems
with that character so had to restart. I have finished kotfe/kotet once with my outlander token character. But

I have nejoyed reading this thread, and wanted to post and say hello. I mightn ot
Welcome back to the game and welcome to the thread I hope you have fun here! ^^ Feel free to post your screenies of you and Quinn. Visuals are always lovely.

Lunafox
01.03.2018 , 01:06 PM | #7475
I sure hope so. His return and screentime were so meager in Iokath that surely they could do better and do right by us, so we can get a little bit more time with the man. I would love some more screentime with him and have him be a bigger part of my story, but at this point I'm pretty sure they're not going to bother to please us, which disappoints me. :/

Lammia
01.03.2018 , 01:09 PM | #7476
Hi all

Hi there! <waves>

No. I don't expect to see anyone but Beniko, maybe Theron as evil NPC and/or maybe comp if he's back without kill option, and currently returned comp (as in: in this particular chunk of content; of course to be never seen again afterwards).

Silverofdreams
01.03.2018 , 04:33 PM | #7477
Thank you all, I stil have much to learn how to post in these forums.
I do have some screens to share but no idea how to share them can I upload them on imgur then post them from there?

Lammia
01.03.2018 , 04:57 PM | #7478
Thank you all, I stil have much to learn how to post in these forums.
I do have some screens to share but no idea how to share them can I upload them on imgur then post them from there?
Yes, that's how many people, me included do it. Upload somewhere else, like imgur, then post here a link. AFAIK, the forum doesn't have it's own upload feature, so this is the only way to do it.

Silverofdreams
01.04.2018 , 07:33 AM | #7479
Quote: Originally Posted by Lammia View Post
Yes, that's how many people, me included do it. Upload somewhere else, like imgur, then post here a link. AFAIK, the forum doesn't have it's own upload feature, so this is the only way to do it.
Thank you I will try to post the two I have for now.

Silverofdreams
01.04.2018 , 07:37 AM | #7480
So I promised to post 2 of my screenshots so I will try it now.

https://i.imgur.com/th1jkp1.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/08LjVPu.jpg

I took these to show an FB friend of mine the armor he had for that time beeing.