Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Nightfrogger
10.06.2017 , 01:07 PM | #6091
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
Security Chief Sarova approves of this brief return of our favourite duo
Whichever server the <Quinnmancers> guild will be on, I'll make a character there. I sort that all out once the server mergers are done. At the moment I'm having a character clear out & a panic about multiple server legacy banks. I don't think they mentioned what will happen to these if you have one on various servers that will then merge.
They did. They said that they will combine them into one, and if you have more stuff in them than spaces it will put it into an overflow bank until you can make room for it all in your legacy bank.

Cowoline
10.06.2017 , 01:09 PM | #6092
I had a thought today my fellow Quinnmancers, who also likes Dragon Age.
Can we start a petition to make Bioware cast Quinn's voice actor for a romancable character in Dragon age 4? I can totally see him as a Tevinter.... just me?

Oh well, a girl can dream

grania
10.06.2017 , 01:15 PM | #6093
Quote: Originally Posted by Cowoline View Post
I had a thought today my fellow Quinnmancers, who also likes Dragon Age.
Can we start a petition to make Bioware cast Quinn's voice actor for a romancable character in Dragon age 4? I can totally see him as a Tevinter.... just me?

Oh well, a girl can dream
I've never played it, but if he was in it, I would!

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Nightfrogger
10.06.2017 , 01:22 PM | #6094
Just realized he is an actor in one of the shows I am watching... must rewatch episode lol. My mom and I are big mystery fans and love Agatha Christie's Poirot He was in one of these episodes

grania
10.06.2017 , 01:25 PM | #6095
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightfrogger View Post
Just realized he is an actor in one of the shows I am watching... must rewatch episode lol. My mom and I are big mystery fans and love Agatha Christie's Poirot He was in one of these episodes
My mom loves Poirot, let me know which episode it was if you can, she's got most them all on vhs heh

Nm, found it, it's on youtube, clone can afk a little longer

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Jagaimee
10.06.2017 , 01:53 PM | #6096
Security Chief Sarova approves of this brief return of our favourite duo
Whichever server the <Quinnmancers> guild will be on, I'll make a character there. I sort that all out once the server mergers are done.
The <Quinnmancers> guilt looks like it's going to be on the Star Forge (east coast) server.

Quote:
At the moment I'm having a character clear out & a panic about multiple server legacy banks. I don't think they mentioned what will happen to these if you have one on various servers that will then merge.
Quote: Originally Posted by Server Merge FAQ
Legacy bank contents are not affected by the United Forces update. If you have more than one Legacy and they are integrated during the new United Forces update, then the sum total of the two banks will be added together. If this integration fills your Legacy bank slots, the extra items will go into a special storage called ‘Legacy Overflow’. This overflow will hold your extra items until you make space to withdraw them--you cannot place items into this overflow.
Does that help...? o.o
Edit: Aaaaand Nightfrogger beat me to it. XD
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

Sarova
10.06.2017 , 02:11 PM | #6097
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightfrogger View Post
They did. They said that they will combine them into one, and if you have more stuff in them than spaces it will put it into an overflow bank until you can make room for it all in your legacy bank.
Really? I missed that completely. I'm doomed - I have tonnes of stuff! Do you have a link to this please?
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats™ ♥
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

orangenee
10.06.2017 , 02:14 PM | #6098
Almost rolled another SW today, almost. I faltered when it came to a name though and aborted.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Sarova
10.06.2017 , 02:14 PM | #6099
Quote: Originally Posted by Jagaimee View Post
The <Quinnmancers> guilt looks like it's going to be on the Star Forge (east coast) server.

Does that help...? o.o
Edit: Aaaaand Nightfrogger beat me to it. XD
Yes to everything, thank you - I found it in the FAQ. No idea how I missed this before - i must have filtered it out until it became an issue for me
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats™ ♥
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

orangenee
10.06.2017 , 02:16 PM | #6100
Yes to everything, thank you - I found it in the FAQ. No idea how I missed this before - i must have filtered it out until it became an issue for me
Finally, a same time post!! Life goal achieved.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn