Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Damask_Rose
10.03.2017 , 05:44 PM | #5981
I'm pretty sure the crafted version is the only one that isn't bop and class specific since they took the lvl 65 crystal sets out. I think the flashpoint drops are from lvl 61-69. It is brutally hard to get a set that way. I was excited when lvl 70 flashpoints were dropping random lvl flashpoint gear in addition to what they were supposed to drop, but as usual, people looked a gift horse in the mouth and the bonus gear was removed 😭

Lammia
10.03.2017 , 05:57 PM | #5982
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
Oh rats. Okay. Got it. No, not going to go with a clone, Quinn really should be Quinn in the picture
Then take the girls in the same spot with the same light as regular screenshots. The more they're all taken in the same spot, the best "natural" result can be achieved, especially with the direction and intensity of light.
My Art
FIX MALAVAI QUINN CUSTOMISATION IN IOKATH!
This is not the referral you're looking for

grania
10.03.2017 , 05:58 PM | #5983
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I'm pretty sure the crafted version is the only one that isn't bop and class specific since they took the lvl 65 crystal sets out. I think the flashpoint drops are from lvl 61-69. It is brutally hard to get a set that way. I was excited when lvl 70 flashpoints were dropping random lvl flashpoint gear in addition to what they were supposed to drop, but as usual, people looked a gift horse in the mouth and the bonus gear was removed 😭
Thanks for clarifying that. I don't mind crafting stuff but I do wish the recipe was a smidgen easier.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lammia View Post
Then take the girls in the same spot with the same light as regular screenshots. The more they're all taken in the same spot, the best "natural" result can be achieved, especially with the direction and intensity of light.
And you say the Manaan flashpoint? The beginning when you talk to Lana and Theron?

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Jagaimee
10.03.2017 , 06:52 PM | #5984
Quote: Originally Posted by jedijovi View Post
Hope we can kill him for good this time, he he he
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

grania
10.03.2017 , 06:55 PM | #5985
(done!)

I like your Quinnmancer symbol there, that angry jawa face, the symbol Quinnmancers use to show how much they adore Quinn, he he he

Btw did you get lost in wormhole or something? You belong at the beginning of this thread, not the end of it

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Damask_Rose
10.03.2017 , 06:59 PM | #5986
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
I like your Quinnmancer symbol there, that angry jawa face, the symbol Quinnmancers use to show how much they adore Quinn, he he he

Btw did you get lost in wormhole or something? You belong at the beginning of this thread, not the end of it
Psssst... edit out his link.

And this is far, far from the end of this thread!

grania
10.03.2017 , 07:12 PM | #5987
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
Psssst... edit out his link.

And this is far, far from the end of this thread!
(We're almost at 600 pages...)

Last time I'm posting tonight I swear, I keep telling myself to go get a life and I never do. Oo plus I have the project of trying to make my warriors who are all the same person look like different people, oy.

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Elessara
10.03.2017 , 07:16 PM | #5988
I generally don't respond to attempted trolling but ... you can already? In the Iokath storyline? If you didn't do it then, you only have yourself to blame. I mean, it's not like he magically comes back to life for your story if you kill him then, he's dead-dead. Unless you choose to reclaim him from the companion terminal and if you did that then, again you only have yourself to blame.

LordFell
10.03.2017 , 08:01 PM | #5989
Re: What is my Quinn wearing?

Formal Tuxedo Jacket [no stamped dye]
Drengineer Collacord Handgear
Corsair Pummeler's Mk-2 Belt
Formal Militant's Pants
Cademimu Sharpshooter's Boots

*Colours are unified
....he's also wearing a Formal Militant's Hat, but I tend to prefer the look of it when it's hidden.

Damask_Rose
10.03.2017 , 08:21 PM | #5990
Quote: Originally Posted by rachetsw View Post
My husband just reminded me that after the server merges we will have two Guild Flagships imp side. One could be a Quinnmancer guild ship. This sector is controlled by Quinnmancers! Just need to get a guild rename if we go through with it.
Gosh our thread is moving fast!

This sounds great! (I can't remember which server you are going to be on.) Which encryptions should I save? According to Dulfy's live stream notes "They are looking to reduce the cost of server transfer, legacy name, character name, and guild name renames." which would be good. Guild renames are 3k cc from the CM and the cheapest I could find was 40 million on the GTN.