Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

feylyndiira
08.14.2017 , 12:25 PM | #5021
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Rezo View Post
How the hell did this thread manage to reach 500 pages!!

500 pages of Quinn loving!!! THIS IS MADNESS!!!
Yes...yes...we are all mad here. Come join in the insanity....we have cookies, and Gucci and signed posters....and gnome-hat-wearing Quinns!
Crimson and Ebony
A Tale of the Sith Warrior

Jagaimee
08.14.2017 , 01:40 PM | #5022
Quote: Originally Posted by AngFour View Post
My sister just became a Quinnmancer!

She doesn't get a lot of time to play games (mother of 7 year old twin daughters!) so between school and work she's only completed 3 stories in the last 4 years, none of whom have even made it to SoR, let alone KotFE/ET.

But she had just resubscribed recently and did the SW story. When she told me this, I asked, "Did you romance Quinn?"
"Yes, yes I did!" "Soooo...what did you think of his betrayal?" "Oh, that rat bas***d! I KNEW he was going to do something like that. I could feeeeeel it!" "Did you continue the romance?" "...Yes. AND IT WAS WORTH IT HIS LETTERS WERE SO SWEET I LOVE HIM!"

So there you are. Another one joins the ranks, though I don't think she's even aware that a SWTOR forum exists, let alone a whole 500+ page thread dedicated to him, so won't be chiming in on this thread any time soon, lol.
MWAHAHAHAAAA, the Knights of Eternal Quinnmancing gains another member! 'Tis cause for even more celebration. Quiiiiiiiiiiiinn?
Quinn: *already signing poster* I had a feeling you would ask...
*presents poster* TA-DAAAAAAAAAAA!! For our newest Quinnmancer!

...on a (slightly) more serious note... five hundred pages, dang. There's no way the devs aren't aware of us, and by extension aren't aware of the desire for returning companions to have actual "meaningful" returns. The next returning companion - I'm not entirely sure of who it is, but I've got a pretty good idea - will, I hope, at least meet expectations. (I mean, can you imagine fully-voiced "alerts" like mini-chapters for each returning companion? As long as they're replayable, I would be over the moon about it! ...or, heck, even if they weren't, at least they'd be voiced. None of that ridiculous silent protagonist.)
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

Lord_Rezo
08.14.2017 , 02:37 PM | #5023
Quote: Originally Posted by feylyndiira View Post
Yes...yes...we are all mad here. Come join in the insanity....we have cookies, and Gucci and signed posters....and gnome-hat-wearing Quinns!
I enjoyed killing him, i dont think ill be accepted here even though i loved him... (more like his corpse xD).
Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

Quote: Originally Posted by Goalan
The world is what you make of it. If you break down real life it can be just a grind too. Or you could go through life and enjoy the journey, and beauty of it all.

Lunafox
08.14.2017 , 03:01 PM | #5024
I enjoyed killing him, i dont think ill be accepted here even though i loved him... (more like his corpse xD).
Thanks for visiting, but we don't like that kind of talk here. Hater/love to kill thread is thataway-------> http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=Malavai+Quinn

Sarova
08.14.2017 , 03:02 PM | #5025
That is a whole separate form of blasphemy! Your kill thread is probably 80 or 90 pages back somewhere in General This forum is for the love and admiration of a very much alive Quinn (we know he's fictional pixels - we don't care)! Make another warrior and make friends with Quinn - only then will you understand our madness!
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

feylyndiira
08.14.2017 , 03:59 PM | #5026
I'm on a roll....and finally got around to the Teral family reunion! The feels are really, really strong in this one. (There's even a little Quinn squishiness in it too.)

Castles of Glass
Crimson and Ebony
A Tale of the Sith Warrior

Nightfrogger
08.14.2017 , 08:51 PM | #5027
okay rerolled the clone just to redo that video so I have it sans friend talking to me over teamspeak lol

And I see what you mean by these can get large fast...I have plenty of space on this thing...but I think I need to invest in an external hard drive...

Nightfrogger
08.14.2017 , 11:19 PM | #5028
Also taking a bunch of screen shots...I couldn't resist trying to do this one...

In your office... stealing your chair...

Jagaimee
08.14.2017 , 11:41 PM | #5029
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightfrogger View Post
Also taking a bunch of screen shots...I couldn't resist trying to do this one...

In your office... stealing your chair...
Quinn: *trying to whisper and not be heard by Baras* You probably shouldn't be in Baras's chair--
Baras: Ah, Quinn, there you are.
Quinn:
Baras: ...what's with that look?
Quinn: NOTHING!
Baras: Don't lie to me.
Quinn: Lie? I would never, my lord! Never! When have I ever lied to you. I wouldn't dream of doing so! >_>
Baras: Then why are you acting so strangely?
Quinn: Er, uh, well, I, er, um, uh....
Baras: *taps his foot*
Quinn: Uhhhh...I was hoping to not be the one to inform you that...er...well.... *sigh*
Baras: Spit. It. Out.
Quinn: *breathlessly* The vending machine down the hall is about to run out of snacks.
*Baras leaves so fast there's a minor tornado following him out of the room*
Quinn: *whew*
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

Asmodesu
08.14.2017 , 11:55 PM | #5030
Quote: Originally Posted by Jagaimee View Post
Quinn: *breathlessly* The vending machine down the hall is about to run out of snacks.
*Baras leaves so fast there's a minor tornado following him out of the room*
Quinn: *whew*
Laughed a little bit too loud at this bit <3