Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox
08.13.2017 , 10:24 PM | #5001
Congrats everyone! Wooots! 500 pages full of love for our man, plus most excellent fanfics and artwork. Keep the love going. <3

Jagaimee
08.13.2017 , 10:26 PM | #5002
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Congrats everyone! Wooots! 500 pages full of love for our man, plus most excellent fanfics and artwork. Keep the love going. <3
And yours is the 5,000th post.

Five hundred pages - five THOUSAND posts - I think we'll be sticking around for a while longer, yeah? QUINNMANCERS FOREVER!
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

Lunafox
08.13.2017 , 10:30 PM | #5003
Quote: Originally Posted by Jagaimee View Post
And yours is the 5,000th post.

Five hundred pages - five THOUSAND posts - I think we'll be sticking around for a while longer, yeah? QUINNMANCERS FOREVER!
Haha! That worked out well, didn't even realize it. Just got back from my vacation and saw the 500 pages, so I had to post straightaway!

I think we'll be around a while longer yet. Let's make it a 1000 pages and 10000 posts

Quinn love knows no bounds. <3

Edit: I checked and it looks like ImmortalLowlife is the 5000th...aw well. :/

Nightfrogger
08.14.2017 , 01:55 AM | #5004
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Haha! That worked out well, didn't even realize it. Just got back from my vacation and saw the 500 pages, so I had to post straightaway!

I think we'll be around a while longer yet. Let's make it a 1000 pages and 10000 posts

Quinn love knows no bounds. <3

Edit: I checked and it looks like ImmortalLowlife is the 5000th...aw well. :/
Close enough for government work hun

feylyndiira
08.14.2017 , 02:59 AM | #5005
New chapter up....more Alderaan. Not totally thrilled with it, but the next one should be much better because it's something I've had planned for awhile.

Vengeance Through Mercy
Crimson and Ebony
A Tale of the Sith Warrior

Ylliarus
08.14.2017 , 03:19 AM | #5006
I really hope one day Malavai Quinn will be opened up for romance to more classes than just a female Sith Warrior. I have a Sith Inquisitor namely who'd love to get her hands on the Major...
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!

Lunafox
08.14.2017 , 04:41 AM | #5007
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightfrogger View Post
Close enough for government work hun
haha thanks Works for me.

Lunafox
08.14.2017 , 04:42 AM | #5008
Quote: Originally Posted by feylyndiira View Post
New chapter up....more Alderaan. Not totally thrilled with it, but the next one should be much better because it's something I've had planned for awhile.

Vengeance Through Mercy
Yay reading for when I wake up. Something to look forward to.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
I really hope one day Malavai Quinn will be opened up for romance to more classes than just a female Sith Warrior. I have a Sith Inquisitor namely who'd love to get her hands on the Major...

This would be nice. I'd love to try him with some other toons of mine.

Ellisande
08.14.2017 , 06:43 AM | #5009
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
Mine wants to get something other than her hands on the Major

Although if I think about it from an in character perspective she wouldn't love Malavai the way I do because she wouldn't have grown up as a character with Malavai the way that my Sith Warrior did. To her Malavai would just be a hot guy, another notch on her bedpost. She' still waiting to add the notch for Lemda.
Quote: Originally Posted by cjohnk View Post
You can't add completely arbitrary assumptions on to someone's statement. When a statement is made, take it for what it is not for what it could be if you tack on 7 more words of your own choosing.

Ellisande
08.14.2017 , 06:48 AM | #5010
Quote: Originally Posted by feylyndiira View Post
Oh...my....
Read in the voice of George Takai. Something which is surprisingly appropriate all things considered.
Quote: Originally Posted by cjohnk View Post
You can't add completely arbitrary assumptions on to someone's statement. When a statement is made, take it for what it is not for what it could be if you tack on 7 more words of your own choosing.