Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

OfficerDonNZ
01.26.2017 , 09:55 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Okay...my responses in blue.
Well said Luna! Could not agree more.
"Korriban’s a rock, mind the Sith." -Jolee Bindo.

Lunafox
01.26.2017 , 10:00 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by OfficerDonNZ View Post
Well said Luna! Could not agree more.
Thanks ODNZ

americanaussie
01.26.2017 , 10:15 PM | #43
At first I thought of the many ways I could kill him...then I really thought about it...he was always so cute. Theron or Quinn...hmm...my mara will have a big decision ahead. Each time I think about it I think oooh I wonder what they're reunion will be like. Oooh how can you resist him? As I was waiting at the eye doctors I thought more on it and visions of his cutscenes entered my mind.

Phyreblade
01.26.2017 , 10:20 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Ralei View Post
I agree with all of this. There is no justification for Quinn's betrayal.

But he's easily the most handsome and charming li we get as female characters, ok? We gotta head canon the **** out of this so just let us.
There is ALWAYS "justification" -- you may not agree with it, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Quinn himself admits Baras "forced his hand", even if he never describes the nature or degree of force that was brought to bear. But this is a world where a Sith can "force" you with nothing more than a wave of his pudgy hand, too. It could be THAT simple, or it could be far more complex a level of force, too. Or even both, who knows? The story only leaves that particular detail perfectly blank, is all.

Or heck, we can just flat-out assume it's all about his looks. Rather than just maybe, maybe we're trying to make sense of the story. Because after spending months and months thinking about it after my initial playthrough (I was so bothered I deleted my first-ever Warrior character, mind you) - and since the entire incident doesn't make dang sense otherwise - I finally decided Quinn was telling the truth when he says, "He's forced me."

It just gave my Warrior even more incentive to slice open Baras' belly, is all.
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel Duncan, Sawbones Scoundrel
Phyreblade, Co-Leader Covenant of the Phoenix

Damask_Rose
01.26.2017 , 10:45 PM | #45
Like the title says, Thanks for Malavai Quinn. I can't wait to get him back. I'm so excited. I do hope the VA is Richard Teverson (same as before), it wouldn't be the same without him.

Thanks for Quinn. <3
I'm here to join in on the love in!

Quote: Originally Posted by Ralei View Post
I bet it would be too much to ask for him to come back playersexual, but a girl can dream.
I have a burly marauder that would drop Vette in a minute if that happened, but sadly there is no precedent for a LI being opened up to a wider audience.

Quote: Originally Posted by Phyreblade View Post
...!
Just giving you a wave! I have a couple of characters in CotP, but I have to get my son to bed right when you run the guild activities so I never get to do them. They always sound like fun too

You're right, Kaliyo is much much worse. DarthLunafox says: Death to Kaliyo!!! *Xena warrior scream*
When it came down to it, Kaliyo came off as such a pitiably pathetic person, I just couldn't do it. I had wanted to kill her for so long, and then I didn't. Wimp! I recently made an instant 60 to go through the story and kill off as many companions as I can for achievements. I think I'll be able to kill her this time!

Quote: Originally Posted by Udoroththefinal View Post
Snip.
I really don't think you are factoring in the Imperial/Sith culture in the way you are viewing the wrath's relationship with Quinn.

Lunafox
01.26.2017 , 10:57 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I'm here to join in on the love in!

When it came down to it, Kaliyo came off as such a pitiably pathetic person, I just couldn't do it. I had wanted to kill her for so long, and then I didn't. Wimp! I recently made an instant 60 to go through the story and kill off as many companions as I can for achievements. I think I'll be able to kill her this time!

I really don't think you are factoring in the Imperial/Sith culture in the way you are viewing the wrath's relationship with Quinn.
Welcome! And you brought snacks! You I like. You can sit here, next to me. *pats cushion*

She does come across that way at times, but I try to remind myself, she's just playing me. I killed her on one, and killed Catman on the other and on another both were allowed to live but were relegated to my s**t list. I actually enjoyed killing Catman more, oddly enough. So...there are achievements for killing comps eh? Might have to go on a wee murdering spree soon, just to see how the other half live.

JennyFlynn
01.26.2017 , 11:05 PM | #47
Okay...my responses in blue.
I'm just going to ditto all of this since Luna and I share a brain anyways.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | | Defying Destiny @}}>---}-------

Phyreblade
01.26.2017 , 11:06 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
Just giving you a wave! I have a couple of characters in CotP, but I have to get my son to bed right when you run the guild activities so I never get to do them. They always sound like fun too
They're typically a blast. We have some awesome people in the guild, so spending time together ends up being stellar fun. Or maybe I'm just biased, hehe.
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel Duncan, Sawbones Scoundrel
Phyreblade, Co-Leader Covenant of the Phoenix

Mowermanx
01.26.2017 , 11:10 PM | #49
Looneys... The lot of ya!!!

JennyFlynn
01.26.2017 , 11:11 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowermanx View Post
Looneys... The lot of ya!!!
And quite proudly too.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | | Defying Destiny @}}>---}-------