Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lammia
03.02.2017 , 06:37 AM | #1021
I don't forget but it also doesn't bother me. I'm not a teenager, so someone over 30 is not "elderly" for me 50 year old Malavai? Bring him on! 15 years difference? The older they are, the less it means, as if it meant anything at any point...

grania
03.02.2017 , 06:52 AM | #1022
No it doesn't bother me either, not a bit.

My husband and I are the same age, too bad nobody's wiser or more experienced round here, we're both idjits

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Lammia
03.02.2017 , 07:11 AM | #1023
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
No it doesn't bother me either, not a bit.

My husband and I are the same age, too bad nobody's wiser or more experienced round here, we're both idjits
That number of years we live doesn't seem to be any indicator of craziness in our heads

Socially awkward Quinn appears less experienced than my "in your face!" warrior

Eanelinea
03.02.2017 , 07:55 AM | #1024
Quote: Originally Posted by Lammia View Post
That number of years we live doesn't seem to be any indicator of craziness in our heads

Socially awkward Quinn appears less experienced than my "in your face!" warrior
My girls are all inexperienced. Sure, they're special and can whoop *** with the best of them and are all considered the chosen one of whatever class story/revan story/expansion, etc, they're doing. But I see it as the majority of their original crew had a bit more experience. Hell, Vette's about 2-3 years older than my warrior when she obtains Vette. My girls are all young when I begin chapter 1 (or is it considered a prechapter?) when they begin on Ord Mantell, Tython, Hutta, and Korriban. The only one of my girls who begins a little older is my agent because of the extra training she needs to be a spy, but she's still quite young, she begins Hutta at 21 yrs. (Helps she's a Chiss, they mature faster, also she's been adopted by human parents and sisters, ie. her sisters are my Trooper, Inquisitor, Warrior and Bounty Hunter)

My smuggler is 18 when she hits Ord Mantell.
Warrior is 17 going on 18 when she's done with Korriban.
Inquisitor is 17 going on 18 when she's done with Korriban.
Agent is 21 when she lands on Hutta.
Knight is 17 going on 18 when she finished Tython.
Consular is 17 going on 18 when she finishes Tython (in RP-land, she has a kid with Tharan C RIGHT when she hits 18 cause he was like eew a kid, until she hit 18 then it was yay she's legal)
Bounty Hunter is about 17 when she lands on Hutta (I wanted her a month or two younger than Torian)
Trooper is 18 on Ord Mantell (I have it where she got special training, but as goofy as she and the rest of the above are, she's really smart and going by real life military, it doesn't take all that long to train. Even RL navy seals' training isn't years and years, it's just like an extra boot camp type of thing)

So, the above girls' spouses are at least a decade older than them, except for my agent who is only 4 years younger than Vector.
Bioware, please remember our companion spouses when doing new expansions. I want scenes, letters, or something from them, saying they're worried!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.

grania
03.02.2017 , 08:17 AM | #1025
Quote:
all considered the chosen one
Only Quinn knows how often I accidentally sweeping slash after everything's already dead >.> I bet he figured that in to his droid calculations

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Sarova
03.02.2017 , 09:46 AM | #1026
... but I'm curious if he'll say anything about Vette. I think all my warriors saved Vette but some of my other ones saved Torian instead. Maybe the subject won't even come up.
I expect Quinn will have heard about Vette (if you chooseTorian) and say something along the lines of "good riddance" as I remember a conversation where she was getting on his nerves constantly. I hate Vette so I've chosen Torian every time on every class character, light and dark, warrior or not - more so since I am forced to team up with her I just made another warrior for the cut scene cheek kiss and I am keeping Vette's shock collar on permanently.

Reminder - please put even minor spoilers about Quinn's return in spoiler tags please. I don't want to know ANYTHING until I play the chapter/expansion.
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

Ralei
03.02.2017 , 02:14 PM | #1027
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post

Reminder - please put even minor spoilers about Quinn's return in spoiler tags please. I don't want to know ANYTHING until I play the chapter/expansion.
For real. I have some probably nice people on ignore because of that

Only Quinn knows how often I accidentally sweeping slash after everything's already dead >.> I bet he figured that in to his droid calculations
LOL

Limariko
03.02.2017 , 02:56 PM | #1028
In my case he's probably gotten it calculated out to when it's an accident sweeping slash or I'm paying more attention to a movie I've got on and not noticed the mob's dead and I'm still swinging away.
My Referral link for the clicking: http://www.swtor.com/r/p2FZFM

You get stuff, I get stuff. It's a fair deal- Take It!

ZETA_SCORPII
03.02.2017 , 04:07 PM | #1029
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Like the title says, Thanks for Malavai Quinn. I can't wait to get him back. I'm so excited. I do hope the VA is Richard Teverson (same as before), it wouldn't be the same without him.

Thanks for Quinn. <3
Oh he's gonna die and awful death! Can't wait!

Jagaimee
03.02.2017 , 04:27 PM | #1030
Quote: Originally Posted by ZETA_SCORPII View Post
Oh he's gonna die and awful death! Can't wait!
Quinn: AAAGH!
What now, captain?
Quinn: ANOTHER disgruntled Sith Warrior who wishes to kill me. ANOTHER ONE. *gets a grip on himself; speaks through gritted teeth* You told me I was safe here.
Well, yeah. You're going to be getting a lot of that.
Quinn: But...the thread title...
Yes, people just ignore it. Don't worry; they'll soon be chased off by the Quinnmancers' personal brand of crazy.
Quinn: *staring at the clawing, hissing, frothing Quinn-haters outside the safety of the thread* ...for once, that brand of crazy can't possibly come any sooner.

(Seriously, I still can't access any of the post tools - italics, bold, text color, smilies, anything. o_O Anyone know what's going on? Hm...maybe if I log out and log back in again...clear cookies/cache...grrrr, computer problems, I hate thee.)
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer