Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

SithKoriandr
03.01.2017 , 05:58 PM | #1011
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
Of all the people to potentially call me a traitor lol...

Well that works out since the Warrior totally secretly wants to be dominated! Just look at the kiss animations with both Vette and Quinn (they both grab the warrior forcefully instead of the other way around or the mutual stepping towards each other animation) and Vette using the shock collar on the male warrior in bed
To be a traitor you must first be loyal. He was loyal to Baras until the reveal of him being a spy.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Lammia
03.01.2017 , 06:15 PM | #1012
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
I don't want to waste any precious dialogue on it, but I'm curious if he'll say anything about Vette. I think all my warriors saved Vette but some of my other ones saved Torian instead. Maybe the subject won't even come up.
Mine didn't save her, and he's an indirect reason why.

But I doubt the dialogue would even pop. Unless she's around and they're together in a cutscene. Then I expect her to poke him with another barb. But him mentioning her if she's dead? I doubt it.

Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
To be a traitor you must first be loyal. He was loyal to Baras until the reveal of him being a spy.
Funny, how people interpret this whole thing. I see it completely differently. I wonder if it's a sign of poor writing (leaving so much to guessing and making us fill in the gaps on our own) or very good writing (leaving so much to loose interpretation for our enjoyment).

CloudCastle
03.01.2017 , 06:19 PM | #1013
Well that works out since the Warrior totally secretly wants to be dominated! Just look at the kiss animations with both Vette and Quinn (they both grab the warrior forcefully instead of the other way around or the mutual stepping towards each other animation) and Vette using the shock collar on the male warrior in bed
That kiss scene can play out both ways, if I remember right. I must have escaped and redid it a million times because I couldn't decide which kiss version I wanted. One is him grabbing you and the other is you grabbing him by the collar and yanking him towards you. I loved them both and after agonizing over it for so long, I can't even remember now which one I chose!

Asmodesu
03.01.2017 , 06:28 PM | #1014
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudCastle View Post
That kiss scene can play out both ways, if I remember right. I must have escaped and redid it a million times because I couldn't decide which kiss version I wanted. One is him grabbing you and the other is you grabbing him by the collar and yanking him towards you. I loved them both and after agonizing over it for so long, I can't even remember now which one I chose!
My Quinn-mancer definitely yanked him to her for that kiss. hahaha

Lammia
03.01.2017 , 06:55 PM | #1015
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudCastle View Post
I have so many warriors because of him, I have all combinations: she pulling him by that strap on his uniform, him pulling her, gentle kiss and smiling at each other afterwards... and now also that peck on the cheek on Hoth.

If there's no pulling in April (either way), I'll be seriously disappointed

Nefla
03.01.2017 , 08:19 PM | #1016
Definitely must be pulling of some sort in April

But man I'm hoping we aren't getting all hyped up for nothing, for like a glorified alliance alert type mission T_T I was all excited but I'm starting to get nervous!

Eanelinea
03.01.2017 , 09:02 PM | #1017
Definitely must be pulling of some sort in April

But man I'm hoping we aren't getting all hyped up for nothing, for like a glorified alliance alert type mission T_T I was all excited but I'm starting to get nervous!
I'll give you one sorta spoiler...there's dialogue.

Won't say what cause honestly I can't remember now due to military reserve work, civilian work, going to school. I'm surprised I remember who I'm gushing and getting wet drawers for some days.
Bioware, please remember our companion spouses when doing new expansions. I want scenes, letters, or something from them, saying they're worried!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.

Eanelinea
03.01.2017 , 09:09 PM | #1018
Quote: Originally Posted by lilithfae View Post
He would probably claim that you were no longer the same person he married, therefor his promise of loyalty to you would become null and void.

But could totally see him getting a hard one over bdsm-ing you - especially if he could be the dom. Power play is probably what he lives for.

I always wondered if he loved the warrior because she represented power (and thats why the quinncident happened? he sided with power.) or if he actually loved the warrior.
I see their relationship, at least MY character and what I saw with her story...3 years ago, is in public he's all submissive and yes, my lord-ing her all over. Fellow sith walk along, nod their heads at the display of power that seems to radiate off my girly boo.

But once they get on the ship, and especially their bedroom...he's the aggressor. I mean, it didn't just happen over night or anything. My girl is perfectly happy to give up power and control to Quinn when they're in the bedroom, or even if they fight/squabble over what to eat for dinner, who paid the bills, whathaveyou. It's a give/take relationship. It helps I have everyone in my legacy tree (my characters) as goof balls who don't always act like they're the sharpest tools in the shed.

I get tired of reading fics about someone's sith war who's all butch/manly/whatever in public and private just because they can force choke a ***** over holocalls and such. Plus, I have it that Quinn is 19 years older than my sith war. She is 18 when she meets him on Balmorra. I see it as, my characters, and my sith, have way more to worry about then making their husband/ship BFFs cower and crap to them just because they're a sith or whatever. Hell, my girls are all light side 5. My butt ain't sitting on the Eternal Throne, it's more a decoration now while they send ships out to feed the hungry and crap.
Bioware, please remember our companion spouses when doing new expansions. I want scenes, letters, or something from them, saying they're worried!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.

Lammia
03.02.2017 , 05:50 AM | #1019
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
But once they get on the ship, and especially their bedroom...he's the aggressor. I mean, it didn't just happen over night or anything. My girl is perfectly happy to give up power and control to Quinn when they're in the bedroom, or even if they fight/squabble over what to eat for dinner, who paid the bills, whathaveyou. It's a give/take relationship. It helps I have everyone in my legacy tree (my characters) as goof balls who don't always act like they're the sharpest tools in the shed.

I get tired of reading fics about someone's sith war who's all butch/manly/whatever in public and private just because they can force choke a ***** over holocalls and such. Plus, I have it that Quinn is 19 years older than my sith war. She is 18 when she meets him on Balmorra. I see it as, my characters, and my sith, have way more to worry about then making their husband/ship BFFs cower and crap to them just because they're a sith or whatever. Hell, my girls are all light side 5. My butt ain't sitting on the Eternal Throne, it's more a decoration now while they send ships out to feed the hungry and crap.
Mine have a bit similar relationship. My warrior is DSV (not a psycho, though. I see her as a Master of the Dark Side rather than "Jaesa style zealot"). She's got an edge and you don't want to cross her.

But in bedroom, he's the boss. And she likes it. He's 15 years older than her in my story. I like to think that she sometimes tries playfully to take charge only to realise a while later he'd taken it back and she didn't even realise

Also in my story she never took the throne (although the game, obviously, forced me to choose something, so she did) but gave it to my Inquisitor. So she's now my Inquisitor's Wrath. All she wants is to go home, back to the Empire, so allying herself with it is the most natural thing she can do.

And they'll live happily ever after... April.

grania
03.02.2017 , 05:59 AM | #1020
I tend to forget the age difference. You guys, gotta stop.. I think I'm going to go for a very long, COLD walk this morning
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--