Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox's Avatar


Lunafox
02.28.2017 , 11:10 PM | #1001
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Well, we know you get Elara if you join Rep and Quinn if you join Emp. So, he might say something akin to "We're over traitor!" to which you will than have the option to kill him for his sass!
And grats to SithKoriandr for being post 1000 on the 100th page! We should have prizes or something lol.

Eanelinea's Avatar


Eanelinea
02.28.2017 , 11:10 PM | #1002
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
I wonder if you randomly side with the Republic, will Quinn divorce you?
Pfft. Knowing Quinn, you could be all major dominatrix BDSM-ing him and he wouldn't care. Oh, you slept with Theron/Lana/Koth? S'okay, pookie, our love is OTP. What? You prefer the pub side? Well, if.........you must, baby, but don't expect me to be all smiles...what? Ah, can I fake a smile instead? Kthx.

lol

Actually, I don't know what he'd do. Probably be all 'beeeeeeeeeeatch! I keel you!' *shrug*

Bioware, please remember our companion spouses when doing new expansions. I want scenes, letters, or something from them, saying they're worried!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.

lilithfae's Avatar


lilithfae
02.28.2017 , 11:43 PM | #1003
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
Pfft. Knowing Quinn, you could be all major dominatrix BDSM-ing him and he wouldn't care. Oh, you slept with Theron/Lana/Koth? S'okay, pookie, our love is OTP. What? You prefer the pub side? Well, if.........you must, baby, but don't expect me to be all smiles...what? Ah, can I fake a smile instead? Kthx.

lol

Actually, I don't know what he'd do. Probably be all 'beeeeeeeeeeatch! I keel you!' *shrug*

He would probably claim that you were no longer the same person he married, therefor his promise of loyalty to you would become null and void.

But could totally see him getting a hard one over bdsm-ing you - especially if he could be the dom. Power play is probably what he lives for.

I always wondered if he loved the warrior because she represented power (and thats why the quinncident happened? he sided with power.) or if he actually loved the warrior.

MishaCantu's Avatar


MishaCantu
02.28.2017 , 11:57 PM | #1004
Quote: Originally Posted by Lammia View Post

https://vid.me/KcP2
(Gosh, I needed this mood improvement after a crappy beginning of the day! Thank you, Limariko, for sharing it!)


An advice: take a non-crew companion with you (creature, Vizla, Ranos, etc.), because the comp re-spawns after each cutscene, so the game could think they're will you. I had Vizla. Kept sending her away after cutscenes, but she was back each time for another chunk of battling Draagh.
Thanks for the advice, Lammia, I guess I will use this super xp time to level another warrior because I think there were a couple of things I missed along the line. Can't get enough Quinn anyway so time is never wasted.

Sarova's Avatar


Sarova
03.01.2017 , 12:43 PM | #1005
I'm interested to see what Quinn has to say if you took the light side option at the end of KOTET chapter 9 and you're
Spoiler
as I expect he would prefer you to be
Spoiler
given his own views are sometimes a little dark - like when his admits that slavery has its place in the Galaxy (I forget which planet he says that on).

Also, how did we drop to the bottom of page 2
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

grania's Avatar


grania
03.01.2017 , 01:03 PM | #1006
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
I'm interested to see what Quinn has to say if you took the light side option at the end of KOTET chapter 9 and you're
Spoiler
as I expect he would prefer you to be
Spoiler
given his own views are sometimes a little dark - like when his admits that slavery has its place in the Galaxy (I forget which planet he says that on).

Also, how did we drop to the bottom of page 2
Oh yes I'm interested in that too, among many decisions I've made in fe/et but especially one that I won't mention because spoilers. I think he'll be proud of us either way - it'll mean more power for the empire regardless.

About the thread, well, I'll have a lot to say in a month. Thread's not going to die

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

lilithfae's Avatar


lilithfae
03.01.2017 , 03:06 PM | #1007
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
I'm interested to see what Quinn has to say if you took the light side option at the end of KOTET chapter 9 and you're
Spoiler
as I expect he would prefer you to be
Spoiler
given his own views are sometimes a little dark - like when his admits that slavery has its place in the Galaxy (I forget which planet he says that on).

Also, how did we drop to the bottom of page 2
Same, it has me a little concerned. I am hoping when we have to choose a side that it won't matter because we will be forced into something anyway.

I have a backup warrior going already.

Lammia's Avatar


Lammia
03.01.2017 , 03:47 PM | #1008
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
I'm interested to see what Quinn has to say if you took the light side option at the end of KOTET chapter 9 and you're
Spoiler
as I expect he would prefer you to be
Spoiler
given his own views are sometimes a little dark - like when his admits that slavery has its place in the Galaxy (I forget which planet he says that on).

Also, how did we drop to the bottom of page 2
Rishi. When you're on your way to free the slaves.

grania's Avatar


grania
03.01.2017 , 04:40 PM | #1009
I don't want to waste any precious dialogue on it, but I'm curious if he'll say anything about Vette. I think all my warriors saved Vette but some of my other ones saved Torian instead. Maybe the subject won't even come up.

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Nefla's Avatar


Nefla
03.01.2017 , 04:59 PM | #1010
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Well, we know you get Elara if you join Rep and Quinn if you join Emp. So, he might say something akin to "We're over traitor!" to which you will than have the option to kill him for his sass!
Of all the people to potentially call me a traitor lol...

Quote: Originally Posted by lilithfae View Post
He would probably claim that you were no longer the same person he married, therefor his promise of loyalty to you would become null and void.

But could totally see him getting a hard one over bdsm-ing you - especially if he could be the dom. Power play is probably what he lives for.

I always wondered if he loved the warrior because she represented power (and thats why the quinncident happened? he sided with power.) or if he actually loved the warrior.
Well that works out since the Warrior totally secretly wants to be dominated! Just look at the kiss animations with both Vette and Quinn (they both grab the warrior forcefully instead of the other way around or the mutual stepping towards each other animation) and Vette using the shock collar on the male warrior in bed