Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

how to change planet instances

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
how to change planet instances

joshohelp
12.27.2011 , 09:54 AM | #1
My friend recently got the game (he is level 9 trooper) and he needs help with the final class quest on Ord Mantell. but whenver I go to the planet and go to where he says he is.. it seems he is in a different instance.

How does one change the planet instance they are in?
The Skyblaster Legacy

From a certain point of view, everyone has good in them

Brosepher
12.27.2011 , 09:59 AM | #2
Pull up your map, on the bottom right it will say [Planet 1] you can change it to [Planet 2], there is usually only two options to choose from.
Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder.

joshohelp
12.27.2011 , 02:28 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Brosepher View Post
Pull up your map, on the bottom right it will say [Planet 1] you can change it to [Planet 2], there is usually only two options to choose from.
thank you now me and my friend can play together.. thank you so much! much obliged!
The Skyblaster Legacy

From a certain point of view, everyone has good in them

Aieny
12.27.2011 , 02:52 PM | #4
You can group with a player from another instance. In that case, whoever is invited to join the group will be prompted that they are in a different instance from the group leader and asked if they want to change to the group leader's instance.

BlackfoxKitsune
11.29.2013 , 02:54 PM | #5
is there a /instance command for it? or have they now stopped people from moving to instances that are now red? it seems every time I come back they've changed something else and taken it another 100 steps back in the process.