Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Conflict - Match 2 - Round 1 Echo of Legends VS Remnants of the Fel

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Galactic Conflict - Match 2 - Round 1 Echo of Legends VS Remnants of the Fel

Silenceo
07.29.2017 , 01:21 PM | #351
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
Sil mentioned that it took his Inevitable half a turn to reach Rattatak from Bespin.With the same engine upgrades and my forces being lot closer will take even less time for my forces to arrive.
No. It took 1.1 turns. One turn to make most of the distance, and .1 since they were basically at the gates at the end of the first turn, but were not QUITE there.

Side note: Quicker reminder of the Inevitable's speed, despite its size:

Quote:
It is on average, faster than an Executor, and has 10 upgrade levels to engine/maneuverability, and on top of THAT, it has its huge booster to double its speed. And the Executor was thought to be very fast for its size.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

karadron
07.29.2017 , 03:26 PM | #352
Battle of Rattatak (T18 Version)

RF
Spoiler

EL
Spoiler

Silenceo
07.29.2017 , 03:33 PM | #353
Quote: Originally Posted by karadron View Post
Battle of Rattatak (T18 Version)

EL
Spoiler

Which adepts?

Also, just want to be sure, what caused the loss of Long Arms? or did the reinforcements arrive? Mostly, seeking context for losses.

Side Note: If the reinforcements didn't arrive (going off the losses on the RF side?) then how did so many Long Arm get destroyed? Now, if reinforcements arrived, it totally makes sense. As previously mentioned, mostly seeking context.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Silenceo
07.31.2017 , 04:36 PM | #354
If anyone wants to chat, going to be in the Index doc for a while.

Also, are we free to start the Agenda for T19, K?

karadron
08.02.2017 , 11:42 AM | #355
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
If anyone wants to chat, going to be in the Index doc for a while.

Also, are we free to start the Agenda for T19, K?
Yes, you can 19.

Jarons
08.18.2017 , 05:53 PM | #356
so turn 20 anytime soon?

Silenceo
08.21.2017 , 01:08 AM | #357
so turn 20 anytime soon?
K said we were waiting on him to decipher your agenda doc.

karadron
08.23.2017 , 09:32 AM | #358
so turn 20 anytime soon?
you are free to go on to the next turn

Jarons
10.25.2017 , 03:16 PM | #359
I wanted to wait but pluck it Sil please post all your current space forces above Belsavais.

Silenceo
10.28.2017 , 03:20 PM | #360
I wanted to wait but pluck it Sil please post all your current space forces above Belsavais.
Due to variables, you first.