Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Conflict - Match 2 - Round 1 Echo of Legends VS Remnants of the Fel

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Galactic Conflict - Match 2 - Round 1 Echo of Legends VS Remnants of the Fel

MadDutchman
03.09.2017 , 08:03 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
Sorry dutch no one who attended the meeting died.
*shakes head* what is this galaxy coming to...
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

Jarons
03.09.2017 , 08:32 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
*shakes head* what is this galaxy coming to...
War will come sooner or later.Longer I wait more Mastery level 10 characters Sil can make.

Jarons
03.09.2017 , 09:32 PM | #23
So K since No one has any arguments against my plan i say we chop it up to a successful mission without casualties.

MadDutchman
03.09.2017 , 10:00 PM | #24
So K since No one has any arguments against my plan i say we chop it up to a successful mission without casualties.
We still need to hear the details of the defending fleet (leaders, circumstances etc.)
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

Jarons
03.09.2017 , 10:03 PM | #25
We still need to hear the details of the defending fleet (leaders, circumstances etc.)
That's K job but until than give me something.

Silenceo
03.09.2017 , 10:20 PM | #26
That's K job but until than give me something.
I don't like the attacking forces paint job, thus, they should take 20% more damage.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Silenceo
03.09.2017 , 10:23 PM | #27
In before the defending fleet is shown to be 10x as big due to stealth ships, micro jumps, scramblers, and ect ect.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Jarons
03.09.2017 , 10:49 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
In before the defending fleet is shown to be 10x as big due to stealth ships, micro jumps, scramblers, and ect ect.
I scanned the system beforehand mainly looking for your ships so their no stealth ships unless he added them when he increase their fleet size this morning.

Jarons
03.09.2017 , 10:50 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
I don't like the attacking forces paint job, thus, they should take 20% more damage.
Our paint job the talk of the sector good sir.

Silenceo
03.09.2017 , 10:59 PM | #30
I scanned the system beforehand mainly looking for your ships so their no stealth ships unless he added them when he increase their fleet size this morning.
Yeah, and I am constantly scanning things on Belsavis, but that doesn't stop things from happening down there. I swear, Karadron has been reading about Cthulhu...

As for the paint job... Why does it say, "Call #902138-1238298- Dantooine for a good time" ? Right there, on the flagship.