Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PSA: The DvL XP suit is likely BiS DPS gear in 5.1

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PSA: The DvL XP suit is likely BiS DPS gear in 5.1

AllisonLightning
01.28.2017 , 08:34 PM | #21
An easy fix would be a nerf at level 70 that makes the XP armour useless. You shouldn't be wearing it at 70 either but my concern is they'll break it. I don't bother wearing it levelling but people who run FPs do and they already trend on the derp side of players. Not everybody who wears it is, but it seems to be a thing in flashpoints. It just shouldn't be working at endgame PvP.
http://www.swtor.com/r/xsvzTv

Come to the dark side, where you get cookies and so do I.

stoopicus
01.28.2017 , 08:38 PM | #22
Agreed - I don't even have a problem with sub-70s wearing it in WZs; it should simply have lower statcaps.

Kurfer
01.29.2017 , 01:51 AM | #23
The tooltips when you login still mention that you get WZ commendations...these clowns do not pay attention to detail. It will be months before this **** is fixed.

stoopicus
01.31.2017 , 06:47 PM | #24
Welp it's been five days now with no comments from the devs in this or the other thread, or the threads reporting it as bugs, or PMs.

I guess it's working as intended!

Alec_Fortescue
02.01.2017 , 01:10 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by stoopicus View Post
Welp it's been five days now with no comments from the devs in this or the other thread, or the threads reporting it as bugs, or PMs.

I guess it's working as intended!
In most cases they wouldn't be talking about serious exploits on forums but they'd also remove the threads. I guess it's safe to use dvl gear for the time being.

stoopicus
02.02.2017 , 09:04 PM | #26
Well, more accurately it's super cheezy to use the suit for the time being, but it probably won't get you hassled.

Lotsanerv
02.03.2017 , 08:06 AM | #27
Parse after your bolster with those different setups to see what the difference is. I did 6 parses at 1.5 mil without broken armor, and they were all real close. I'll mess around more this evening and keep track of my numbers. I want a good sample. Post your results if you try it. I'll do the same. It looks like the only real advantage for me (using Conceal OP) is the extra HP.

Wimbleton
02.03.2017 , 08:36 AM | #28
But then, demolishing those knobs wearing it is so pleasing...

stoopicus
02.03.2017 , 09:11 AM | #29
I'm pretty much done with testing the thing myself (since I don't plan to use it). I'm interested in seeing your parse though

I generally just try to find healers in it now to guard for extra lol.