Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trial And Error - Unable to open the final Door

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Trial And Error - Unable to open the final Door

ShepardSpock
07.12.2017 , 07:58 PM | #21
Broken after all this time?

Jevaruss
07.13.2017 , 02:48 AM | #22
It looks like their attempts to fix it have been subject to..... Trial and Error.
OG Commando life.

Star Forge, formerly Shadowlands.

FOETodo
07.14.2017 , 01:33 PM | #23
It was fine before... though it's a different door now, the one before the trap room that leads into the boss. xD

largestmummy
07.14.2017 , 09:17 PM | #24
Had to defeat the first boss 3 times

yehvah
07.15.2017 , 11:07 PM | #25
Yuuuup. Last locked door before the boss Alirra Semhess.

Thing is, every locked door before that was momentarily buggy as well - would shut randomly when a player got near, then we all had to click 20 times or more before we slid through. Invisible barriers in Marlon Fenn's room after killing him (invis wall leading to the rakghoul transformation room).

I swear to god I hate EA. Bioware made good games until this horrible company bought their soul and forced them to prioritize bottom line instead of solid gameplay and story.

Screaming_Ziva
07.16.2017 , 02:07 PM | #26
Just wasted more time in this uprising today. It is absolutely ridiculous that Bioware can't fix this.
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for. Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

WHstwroATo
07.17.2017 , 01:46 AM | #27
Ran into the permalocked door too. Last time when it was bugged the door before final boss never opened, this time the door before that door refused to open.

xvoy
07.18.2017 , 06:47 PM | #28
This happened in two different groups today. I guess I'll just be dropping from group every time this one comes up.

Rpgas
07.23.2017 , 04:48 PM | #29
July 24, 2017 and its still bugged. Our group just killed Icarr and Nyris in master mode twice today only to find that stupid door locked. thanks a lot.
[DarthMalgus: Baelfėre / Baelzen]
Please Support me by ussing my Friends Referral Link

Nireesh
07.26.2017 , 09:21 PM | #30
Yup, July 26th and I've had this bug two days in a row (unless I'm doing something wrong). Final door won't open