How to get companions back after story? <SPOILERS>

valehtonen

I have finished KOTET/KOFTE and I want to get my companions (Vette) back that died in the story. I have heard that there is a terminal in Odessen which gives your companions back, but it doesn't (it just says: Do you want to find your missing companions and then you select which one you want to find and after that it does nothing... LOL). I haven't finished the story on veteran mode tho. Does it have influence on it?

And its not 100% satisfactory, but if for example you levelled up one of the companions that makes a very brief appearance and then is gone again... you can temporarily retrieve those companions by starting the relevant chapter, say chapter 2, reach the point where the companion appears and then simply leave the chapter instance.

It's not ideal... but means you have access to another few companions.

And its not 100% satisfactory, but if for example you levelled up one of the companions that makes a very brief appearance and then is gone again... you can temporarily retrieve those companions by starting the relevant chapter, say chapter 2, reach the point where the companion appears and then simply leave the chapter instance.

It's not ideal... but means you have access to another few companions.

You can get a "permanent" Darth Marr or Empress Acina companion this way.