Anyway to transfer a Legacy to a different server?

TheYoungLord

I'm returning after about 4 years. I used to play PoT5 which is now dead. I have decided to make the switch to Harbinger but I don't want to lose my Legacy progress (it's not much). Is there anyway to have that progress switched to a different server? Do I just need to transfer all my characters and that will transfer the progress?

Shouldn't "higher" legacy progress be kept when transferring one character?

From Account page:

...will have its Legacy name set to your Legacy name on the destination server.

...will have its Legacy level set to the highest Legacy level between the original and the destination server.

Doesn't say anything about the achievements.

Shouldn't "higher" legacy progress be kept when transferring one character?

From Account page:

...will have its Legacy name set to your Legacy name on the destination server.

...will have its Legacy level set to the highest Legacy level between the original and the destination server.

I just recently returned, and transfered a character from a dead server to Harbinger. My level 28 legacy transfered with him to the new server.

They merge. The new version of the legacy on the destination server gets:

* Its own name.

* The higher of the two levels. Presumably, if they are both the same level, it gets the higher amount of experience, but I'm not in a position to test that.

* For any "counting" achievement; the higher of the two amounts. e.g. I've killed 65 foes with Mako on one server, 77 on the other: the destination server will have 77.

* For any "yes/no" achievement: "yes" if either of the two servers had "yes". You can think of these as counting from 0 to 1.

* For decoration unlocks: not sure exactly, but it will probably be like the "counting" achievements.

* For legacy-perks (e.g. utility objects in your ship), unlocked if either of the servers had it unlocked. Character perks like XP bonuses are handled per-character, so aren't covered by this.

* For strongholds: the "unlock" state of all strongholds and their rooms follows the same merging pattern as the legacy perks. However, any stronghold unlocked in the destination by this merging process will be "inactive", and undoing that costs the same number of credits that you paid originally to unlock the SH. If you unlocked it using Cartel Coins, you paid zero credits...

* For any other kind of unlock (species-completion, class buff bonuses, etc.), follow the same pattern as the legacy perks.