Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Slicing NERF!

Phadian_gess
12.27.2011 , 12:48 PM | #21
if you read the notes they toned it down to balance it out with other skills so by that logic your only making just as much as everyone else. so why are you whining?
Haters, They gonna hate
www.Youtube.com/user/zanove
^---my youtube channel for covers and music

XiliX
12.27.2011 , 12:49 PM | #22
We all knew it was going to happen. So many people bragging & singing it's praises was like a laser shot straight to the devs to hack it off at it's knees.
Funny how so many players out there learn absolutely nothing from 1 MMO to the next.
If something in game is popular, IT'S GOING TO GET NERFED!
Every day in game, I heard people blabbing on & on about the money there were making off of slicing. Every day in game, I told people to **** & let it go because the Nerf lightsaber was was going to descend if they didnt. Do people listen? of course not. Why should they? They don't give a **** about anyone else. It's all about appeasing their eggshell egos. I made money using this skill. yeah me!

Thanks to all the ********s out there who continually **** it up for the rest of us.
Gene pool needs more chlorine
Life is the leading cause of death
Do what thou will shalt be the whole of the Law
I walked through the Valley of Death & became the Shadow of Evil

Redlir
12.27.2011 , 12:49 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by sagajin View Post
your actualy loosing money now sending them on misions
Yes. I just did a fly on the wall mission. I received a green case worth 1700 creds... lol You can't make money at all now sending them on missions. It's an XP money sink only.
There are 3 sides to every story. Your side, my side and the dark side.

vellanaa
12.27.2011 , 12:50 PM | #24
and so it begins, byebye slicing

welcome to swtor firsts wortless skill

KrelosDarksky
12.27.2011 , 12:51 PM | #25
The sheer volume of people slicing and complaining about the nerf points to it being reasonable that it should be toned down a bit.

EvanSnowWolf
12.27.2011 , 12:51 PM | #26
If you are going to nerf Slicing, could you at least have the decency to nerf the mission costs?

My last five... FIVE missions came back all negative gains. ALL OF THEM.

So I lose my companion for half an hour so you can graciously steal about 400 credits from me for no gain. Are you forum crybabies happy now that my 400 point skill does NOTHING?
"But you know how it is, cows go moo, dogs go woof, and mmo players go the pvp is unbalanced." - Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw.

Quacklesnap
12.27.2011 , 12:52 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by vellanaa View Post
and so it begins, byebye slicing

welcome to swtor firsts wortless skill

first?

Redlir
12.27.2011 , 12:52 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by KrelosDarksky View Post
The sheer volume of people slicing and complaining about the nerf points to it being reasonable that it should be toned down a bit.

Toned down, and missions being a loss vs a profit 100% of the time is a big difference
There are 3 sides to every story. Your side, my side and the dark side.

Ashkinzt
12.27.2011 , 12:53 PM | #29
Along with this nerf though, they might as well take away all their current credit gained from Slicing abuse. I hate the hypocrites who yelled for the nerf WHILE abusing it.

Fair trade.

KrelosDarksky
12.27.2011 , 12:55 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Redlir View Post

Toned down, and missions being a loss vs a profit 100% of the time is a big difference
You can blame that on the abusers who are selling credits.

I call it karma.

A little late at this point .. but karma none the less.

Don't worry .. there'll be another loophole to take advantage of sooner rather than later.