database or tactic to find all side missions

sukarius

So i have been trying to either find a SWTOR database with all of the quests in it or find a way to find all side missions in game, is there any one who might know either a good and updated quest database or a tactic to find all side missions?

Any help would be appreciated.

And in terms of tactics, just mount up and fly everywhere.

Or turn up the quest-giver display range in the options panel.

Oh, wait, that one's in ArcheAge, not SWTOR, but it would be nice to be able to tell the game "show me all the mission givers regardless of how far away they are.

And in terms of tactics, just mount up and fly everywhere.

You will need to check the box on your main map labeled "Show Exploration Missions" to see the "side" missions. Otherwise, they will not show on your map, and the mission givers will not have the "mission triangle" over them. (And apparently won't talk to you to give you their mission, either, from what I've read in other posts). Edited by Adric_the_Red

Swtor Spy has a very nice database, but the site wasn't updated since 2014, so some old quests in there may no longer exist in game, and the more recent quests were never added to the DB http://www.swtor-spy.com/quests/

When you search the interwebs for other places where the tor community comes together, you'll find databases that are more up-to-date, but aren't story-focused walkthroughs with screenshots, but rather technical listings of quest data that may or may not have been generated by means that can't be discussed here.

Edited by Mubrak