What is your GTN/CM White Whale?

AllisonLightning

I know the Sensuous Dress is so far our of my credit grasp, it's crazy and it's always been, I'd like the Chest Piece but the amount of credit hoarding required is beyond my sensible budget and I have quite a few expensive sets that other people don't have, especially for someone who only started mid last year. I was just curious what other people would like but either costs too much for them or they can't justify the credit expenditure.

Go! :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want that Throne chair commander or something! It be perfect for a Sorc . Been waiting 3 years for that damn price to drop..and so far nothing . So it never gonna happen lol

Same with that meditation hover mount with the cubes . Yup...price way too high .

I also want a satele holo statue..for..science *ahem ahem*..but I think they sell fast cose havent seen ones . And no , aint getting Malgus egghead statue...

humm...what else ? I dont care for armor and lightsaber or color crystal or guns .

I did the dvsl event and got crap armor . I mean 3 kreia armors..for pete sake..and all the junks lightsabers and guns and crystals..they probably gonna sit there...gathering dust .

so yeah lol I have a tendancie to just stare at stuff and never use them lol so my list of want is very small .

well save on the new server I moved to . I want this pair of boots like (wrap) and the only pair cost way too much .

I had this problem with the Sensuous set and the Xoxaan set until this past weekend. I bought a few Gold Armor packs with CC I had saved up over the past months and bought some extra, pulled some good sets that I didn't want or already had out of it (Satele's tho I gave that one to a friend, Dathomir Shaman and a few others that sold for 5+ mill each). Sold those and made the money needed for the sets I actually wanted. Right now I don't know what I want next.. maybe Unstable Peacemaker's lightsaber (already got dual arbiters for my sorc) but those are near 100 mil on my server right now and even if I had that much I refuse to pay it so.

The anti-air turret decoration from Eternal Conflict. I lump this into the "GTN" category because most people I know crap themselves and make excuses whenever the topic of running EC comes up, making the GTN basically the only avenue I have for acquiring this cannon.

Dominator’s Command Throne! The one in black. I could buy the Overlord with 10 cartel market certificates but the one I like better is the black one, and only comes in the GTN for the price of a flagship or two. So, nope. Not spending 10 certs on this, I need senator rugs and that sort of thing. :p

Revan's mask...

Ancient Threat, ancient slave...

Being a CM collector of sorts, there are a few white whales for me:

Dathomir Shaman - have 4/6 collected, missing chest and feet(?)

Dark Legionnaire - not paying anywhere close to what people are asking

Walkhar Omen - not willing to spend over 10 mil, and the guy who has these won't budge on his 20 mil price tag...

White Evis Crystal - Same guy selling walkhar omen, no trades...even though I have 3 hawkeye spares of comparable value

Edited by SinikalMunkey

Being a CM collector of sorts, there are a few white whales for me:

Dathomir Shaman - have 4/6 collected, missing chest and feet(?)

Dark Legionnaire - not paying anywhere close to what people are asking

Walkhar Omen - not willing to spend over 10 mil, and the guy who has these won't budge on his 20 mil price tag...

White Evis Crystal - Same guy selling walkhar omen, no trades...even though I have 3 hawkeye spares of comparable value

BTW, if any of you are on Jedi Covenant, send Cipriana a mail inquiring about what you're looking for. Of the top of my head, I know I have a full Sensuous set crate (or two), 4/6 Xoxaan's, Satelle Holo, Malgus Holo, some white crystals, overlord's command throne just to name a few

*reach out*..Urgh...your server...too far........can't...holo...ARGH! LOL

Seriously..I'm on shadowland . can't make the distance lol no air-travel here :p

BTW, if any of you are on Jedi Covenant, send Cipriana a mail inquiring about what you're looking for. Of the top of my head, I know I have a full Sensuous set crate (or two), 4/6 Xoxaan's, Satelle Holo, Malgus Holo, some white crystals, overlord's command throne just to name a few

I have Xoxaan's... I would love the Sensuous set crate but I'd have to make a new character or transfer one and more importantly hoard the credits required for you, or item price that you needed and I just spent a whole bunch on crates...ironically I now have that Kylo Ren temper tantrum one which I'm putting away to try and see if it goes up once its pack is retired.

I have Xoxaan's... I would love the Sensuous set crate but I'd have to make a new character or transfer one and more importantly hoard the credits required for you, or item price that you needed and I just spent a whole bunch on crates...ironically I now have that Kylo Ren temper tantrum one which I'm putting away to try and see if it goes up once its pack is retired.

Well, now or never, 90 cc transfer ends on Jan 17. AND, I'll let you know you can send a lvl 1 toon back and forth instantly no matter what the tooltip says :cool:

I know the Sensuous Dress is so far our of my credit grasp, it's crazy and it's always been, I'd like the Chest Piece but the amount of credit hoarding required is beyond my sensible budget and I have quite a few expensive sets that other people don't have, especially for someone who only started mid last year. I was just curious what other people would like but either costs too much for them or they can't justify the credit expenditure.

Go! :)

I got the Sensuous Dress top on one character ages ago... way before collections were a thing. It was pricey for the time, but it was worth it. I'd really like to get the rest of the set so I can unlock it for other characters, but the price for the other pieces or a whole set is absolutely insane.

I had to amend the post, the crate I listed had actually sold over the weekend, and it looks like I burned the other crate on my second account.

I did however, land one of my white whales just after posting that. Dathomir Shaman has been hooked for a measly 20 mil for the entire crate (which usually starts at 80 mil list).

Wish it was easier to search inventory rather than logging on every single character.

Edited by SinikalMunkey

Well, now or never, 90 cc transfer ends on Jan 17. AND, I'll let you know you can send a lvl 1 toon back and forth instantly no matter what the tooltip says :cool:

They don't have it- so I guess that's life. Half the problem for me is the unlock is just for the chestpiece really- and I have a rule when it comes to armor sets. I have to like more than one piece for saving an insane amount of credits to be worth it and the Sensuous Armor set is jumping all over the place between people who are listing it and those who are buying it to relist high as its native price is big.

Bastila's for example, paid so many dividends for outfits that it literally paid for itself despite only using the chestpiece as a gimmick on a former main.

I know, I'm still debating whether to send another two characters to unlock things like Rocket Boost and whether I really want any presence on Begeren Colony- I started a character just so I could see the GTN there and how pricey it is. I know a fellow Australian there who absolutely hates Harbinger.

Three things. Overlord Command Throne, Dramatic Extrovert's Set, and the unstable peacemaker lightsaber. I managed to get the first two for relatively cheap compared to the ridiculous prices they are now. But that lightsaber is just in the realm of "F*** that." I won't waste time saving for it and I definitely won't give these shady, bastard developers any money from microtransactions. I'm angry enough at myself for resubbing.

Weird, seems prices have dropped after the weekend at least on Jedi Covenant. Dathomir was up in the 80s, now its like 28 mil. Sensuous was up in the 40s and 50s, now it's 27.5.. although Satele Shan's was down to 24 mil and now the cheapest complete set is 70 mil lol.

They don't have it- so I guess that's life. Half the problem for me is the unlock is just for the chestpiece really- and I have a rule when it comes to armor sets. I have to like more than one piece for saving an insane amount of credits to be worth it and the Sensuous Armor set is jumping all over the place between people who are listing it and those who are buying it to relist high as its native price is big.

Bastila's for example, paid so many dividends for outfits that it literally paid for itself despite only using the chestpiece as a gimmick on a former main.

I know, I'm still debating whether to send another two characters to unlock things like Rocket Boost and whether I really want any presence on Begeren Colony- I started a character just so I could see the GTN there and how pricey it is. I know a fellow Australian there who absolutely hates Harbinger.

I decided to do just that A MONTH before the DvL event. Levelled toons to 7/10 on all servers to check out prices.

Begeren has whole sections void...

Funny, I know an Australian Ally ;) And I hate the Hamster too...

It would pain me to pay for a whole set for just one piece indeed were it not for collections. But we have collections! So, it should not get in the way of enjoyment. One piece but many chars....

Unstable Peacemaker's Lightsaber. I thought about getting the arbiter's saber, but...nahhhh. I like the thicker blade the peacemaker's saber has - the arbiter's blade is pencil-thin and looks kinda silly, in my opinion. (Even though I keep wanting to type "pacemaker' instead of "peacemaker" for some reason. :p)

Unfortunately, I have about 30 million.

The cheapest I have ever seen it is just over 90 million (that was today).

A few days ago, it was pushing 150 million.

AAAAAAAAAAGH!

Oh, and Thana Vesh's jacket. >_< I despise Thana herself, but darn it all if she doesn't have an awesome outfit. But I Cannot. Figure. Out. How. To. Get. It. It was on the GTN on my server once...for a price *juuuuuuuust* over what I could afford, and by the time I tried to scrape together enough credits to get it, it was sold.

And I have very rarely seen it on the GTN on *any* other server, either. Gah. And the only other place I can find it is one of the vendors around the GTN area on fleet...which I do not have the reputation for, and have no way of getting that reputation.

Edited by Jagaimee

A Defiant Vented Lightsaber. Drops out of the Revenge, GEMINI and Battler packs, These packs are currently out of sale with CCs and go for 2-4 mill each on the GTM. The saber itself is currently going for 150 mill on the GTM on the Himberger server. so there you go.