Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

A Healer's Pet Peeve about Kolto Stations


Zerileth's Avatar


Zerileth
09.04.2017 , 01:49 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Dmnqwk View Post

But seriously, I don't care that someone uses a tool designed for them to use, it's like getting upset if someone has an imperfect rotation - as long as we don't wipe because of it there's no use getting upset over it!
THIS^ and only this. WHO CARES?????

Seriously folks, it's tactical. If you want to heal a group do MM. Tactical is for new players to learn their class and the FP. Help them. Don't freak because they run to the K tank when their health drops to 98%. Just finish the tactical.
No annoying, begging, misguiding referral link here

SoontirMorillo's Avatar


SoontirMorillo
09.04.2017 , 02:45 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Zerileth View Post
THIS^ and only this. WHO CARES?????

Seriously folks, it's tactical. If you want to heal a group do MM.
That is a really bad advice. What is a healer supposed to do, when he isn't Level 70? If i follow your advice, i can't do group content until i hit 50. And that's only if a MM-GF-Group is accepting the pop. Most of the time at least one person declines when a lvl 50 is a potential teammate.

In tacticals nobody wants a tank, nobody needs a healer, because both roles slow down the process for the super fast lvl70. At the same time, everybody is complaining that there are no tanks and healers for endgame. foresight.

Threjyan's Avatar


Threjyan
09.04.2017 , 07:34 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by SoontirMorillo View Post

In tacticals nobody wants a tank, nobody needs a healer, because both roles slow down the process for the super fast lvl70. At the same time, everybody is complaining that there are no tanks and healers for endgame. foresight.
this.
..The Path Of Excess Leads To The Tower Of Wisdom..

Padabiene's Avatar


Padabiene
09.04.2017 , 07:56 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Zerileth View Post
Seriously folks, it's tactical. If you want to heal a group do MM. Tactical is for new players to learn their class and the FP. Help them. Don't freak because they run to the K tank when their health drops to 98%. Just finish the tactical.
That only holds water if you assume every healer in every tactical ever is a lvl 70 and in no need of learning how to heal properly. The tiny healers need and surely want to learn their class too.
There's nothing wrong with a little trust and using Koltos only for emergencies if there's a healer in your group.

Aeneas_Falco's Avatar


Aeneas_Falco
09.04.2017 , 08:04 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Zerileth View Post
THIS^ and only this. WHO CARES?????

Seriously folks, it's tactical. If you want to heal a group do MM. Tactical is for new players to learn their class and the FP. Help them. Don't freak because they run to the K tank when their health drops to 98%. Just finish the tactical.
Except veteran flashpoints are also a place for healers to learn how to manage their class in a group setting, before jumping on to harder content like MM FPs or Ops. Vet FPs aren't just a place for DPS to learn how to play. I learned how to play my Sage that way. New healers aren't going to be able to do that if one or more DPS is insisting on being an off-healer instead of DPSing like he or she should.

I agree that it's not a major issue and it's better to just get the flashpoint over with than arguing with your group members, but they're not wrong in venting on this forum that is both annoying, and an example of a DPS panicking and abandoning their trinity role to off heal because god forbid their health drops below 95%.

rantboi's Avatar


rantboi
09.04.2017 , 08:13 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Zerileth View Post
THIS^ and only this. WHO CARES?????

Seriously folks, it's tactical. If you want to heal a group do MM. Tactical is for new players to learn their class and the FP. Help them. Don't freak because they run to the K tank when their health drops to 98%. Just finish the tactical.
yeah, so stop spamming those damn things when there's a healer in group so they can learn their class too.

Zerileth's Avatar


Zerileth
09.04.2017 , 02:30 PM | #47
Ok ok chill. I said you can learn from tacticals. Also you're not going to be only fighting boss w/ k tanks. The trash in tacticals will help you learn. I'm saying if you get to the point where you can't stand players spamming the tanks do MM. They're not the big scary obstacle you think they are. Ok maybe the SOR ones.

EDIT: If fact, if you have a good tank in MM... they are actually easier than tactical.

And I personally never touch the k tanks unless the extreme happens and one of my healers is also the tank. Yikes.

I'm also on Harbie so MM FP pops do happen. TRE and EH are ok for MM pops. Mondays aren't so good after Conquest is over.

2 years ago I was scared to death to try healing. Everything is the healer's fault and it's so much harder than any other class. Well, that's not true. I love it now and both my Imp main and Pub main are healers. Except Operative healers. You people are gods. Dang that's an awkward class for heals.
No annoying, begging, misguiding referral link here

casirabit's Avatar


casirabit
09.04.2017 , 03:08 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Zerileth View Post
Ok ok chill. I said you can learn from tacticals. Also you're not going to be only fighting boss w/ k tanks. The trash in tacticals will help you learn. I'm saying if you get to the point where you can't stand players spamming the tanks do MM. They're not the big scary obstacle you think they are. Ok maybe the SOR ones.

EDIT: If fact, if you have a good tank in MM... they are actually easier than tactical.

And I personally never touch the k tanks unless the extreme happens and one of my healers is also the tank. Yikes.

I'm also on Harbie so MM FP pops do happen. TRE and EH are ok for MM pops. Mondays aren't so good after Conquest is over.

2 years ago I was scared to death to try healing. Everything is the healer's fault and it's so much harder than any other class. Well, that's not true. I love it now and both my Imp main and Pub main are healers. Except Operative healers. You people are gods. Dang that's an awkward class for heals.
Operative/Smuggler Healing isn't that difficult to learn. I have had both since launch and most of the time you just need to pay attention to what you are doing. I love my smuggler/operative healers and actually enjoy healing on those.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Johrun's Avatar


Johrun
10.07.2017 , 10:45 AM | #49
I had this situation as 248 sage and openly told them that they insult my heals and they stopped using the statons. Communication is a wonder