Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make Shroud of Memory Available for Everyone

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Make Shroud of Memory Available for Everyone

Willjb
10.04.2017 , 07:53 PM | #251
Quote: Originally Posted by petfish View Post
not even remotely close to the same thing but for some reason you people always try and make this kind of equivalency in your begging for things you don't have and should never have.
^Omg, Ikr!!

pazzakey
10.04.2017 , 09:43 PM | #252
why not just run a subscriber event again? then anyone who missed it has a chance to get it.
Harbinger - RIP

Ratajack
10.04.2017 , 10:24 PM | #253
Quote: Originally Posted by pazzakey View Post
why not just run a subscriber event again? then anyone who missed it has a chance to get it.
That would still be a breach of the implicit agreement that BW made with those who actually MET the criteria to receive access to that bonus chapter.

The terms and conditions have been linked numerous times.

Can BW choose to make that bonus chapter available again? Yes, but that does not mean that they should.

Kissakias
10.05.2017 , 11:11 AM | #254
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyCT View Post
A betrayal? You mean like the people who brazenly came on the forums, boasting that they were just going to unsubscribe all through KotFE, and only sub for the last month to get the full story? And now they come back, begging for all the rewards that were given to the loyal ones who stuck around, because "it's not fair"?

As the saying goes, you can't have your cake and eat it.
remember those that pay a lot of credits and spend huge time effort to gain the canceled Korrealis and now even a f2p can have them.
Same thinking the op has
Join us and earn gooood rewards using my referral http://www.swtor.com/r/ZvPhZd... Be a suber today!!
--54665--achievement points--

Ratajack
10.05.2017 , 11:15 AM | #255
Quote: Originally Posted by Kissakias View Post
remember those that pay a lot of credits and spend huge time effort to gain the canceled Korrealis and now even a f2p can have them.
Same thinking the op has
I don't recall the Korrealis mounts being subscriber rewards.

Unlike some people, though, I do recognize the huge difference between any "in game" item and subscriber rewards.

Paulsutherland
10.06.2017 , 03:53 AM | #256
Just give those that qualified for it originally a unique companion, maybe one of the other droids that was being duplicated by the Shroud... OWWW ... HK-47 Companion?

Then ... Cartel Market it? Subscriber reward it again?

Not sure why you lot are so desperate for it -
Spoiler

SteveTheCynic
10.06.2017 , 05:35 AM | #257
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
Spoiler
Simultaneously hysterically funny and crushingly tragic, if you're talking about the Exarch/elevator thing, to the extent that I didn't know whether I was crying because I was laughing so hard or because it was so sad.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

denavin
10.07.2017 , 02:26 AM | #258
Quote: Originally Posted by Eriias View Post
I'm frankly rather upset that this content is arbitrarily unavailable because I wasn't a subscriber for that entire timeframe.
...snip
This makes no sense.
Makes perfect sense. There were qualifications that had to be met during a specific time period and YOU did not meet them so you did not qualify to receive the reward. It makes no difference HOW long you have played or when you started playing the game or whether or not your a founder. Being a founder does not give you special dispensation. If you were not subbed for the specified dates, and for the total time specified to qualify then NO you do not get the PRIZE.
HK-55: "Do you think she passed her test?"
Z0-OM: "According to my sensors.... NO
."

AscendingSky
10.07.2017 , 05:43 AM | #259
Oh look, it's the monthly return of the "Give us Shroud of Memory/HK-55/Shae Vizla/etc. even though we didn't stay subscribed to get them" threads.

Sorry guys. Limited time offers are just that, limited. It's not fair to all the people who stuck around and stayed loyally subscribed through severe content droughts for you to demand what small rewards we received for that loyalty just because you've decided to become Veruca Salts about it. "I didn't want it enough before to meet the requirements, but I want it now!"
#FixConquest
"RNG is EXCITING!!!!!!" -- Ben Irving, Former SWTOR Lead Producer
Vote With Your Wallet - Boycott Cartel Packs!

PetFish
10.07.2017 , 11:42 PM | #260
Quote: Originally Posted by pazzakey View Post
Yeah, great, then we'll just get people who missed that event as well crying for it. Rinse and repeat.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
Just give those that qualified for it originally a unique companion, maybe one of the other droids that was being duplicated by the Shroud... OWWW ... HK-47 Companion?
Yeah, great, then we'll just get people crying for that unique companion also. It'll never end.
Here's my referral link if you want your 7 days and free transfer:
www.swtor.com/r/SYTfDw
Remove Datacrons from Legacy and give them a meaningful % boost that scales with level.
RIP SW:ToR Subscription ... December 2012 - July 2018