Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make Shroud of Memory Available for Everyone

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Make Shroud of Memory Available for Everyone

dxlolman
12.17.2016 , 06:00 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Monumenta View Post
the new party jawa says you're wrong
Though it is limited time only to get it.
What does the DX in my name stand for?
Warning clicking on link will give you referral not an answer.
if you do accept referral, side effects may include: free stuff. Consult your doctor or professional if referral is right for you.

Rankyn
12.17.2016 , 08:10 PM | #12
I think they should offer it for sale.
The cost should be the equivalent of the price of a subscription for the months required to earn it.

Think of it as a "second chance" to subscribe for all those months.
Your loss if you actually subscribed for some of them.
Keep up to date with game events at
SWTORCalendar.com

Rankyn
12.17.2016 , 08:12 PM | #13
Actually that's not true.
The new jawa is NOT the old jawa.
It looks similar but it isn't the old one.

The related achievements were never promised as part of the exclusive reward... only the jawa.
Keep up to date with game events at
SWTORCalendar.com

Ratajack
12.17.2016 , 09:28 PM | #14
Actually, the celebration Jawa says he is RIGHT.

It is NOT the Party Jawa, and does not even use the same model.

While it may eventually be able to be used for the Tattoine achievement, it is a different Jawa, NOT the Party Jawa.

The Party Jawa remains an exclusive subscriber reward for those that were subscribed at the appropriate time.

casirabit
12.17.2016 , 09:46 PM | #15
So my best friend who took a break but was on the forums long before the game launch should feel like she was betrayed because she didn't get it.

She doesn't. She knew her choices and she took responsibility for her actions. She knows you don't get awards or gifts when you don't do what you should do.

I had a hard time time also in my final semester of college at the time as I was completing my paralegal degree but I kept my subscription up, even though I didn't play. That was what you could have done. You didn't have to play, you could have paid the sub without playing.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

eriksarcasm
12.17.2016 , 09:52 PM | #16
OP, let the special snowflakes have their participation trophies. It's the only thing in this world that makes them special. Don't take that away from them.
It's what i do... I drink, and I know things.

Toraak
12.17.2016 , 10:05 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by eriksarcasm View Post
OP, let the special snowflakes have their participation trophies. It's the only thing in this world that makes them special. Don't take that away from them.
But that is what the Op is asking for. A participation trophy even tho they didn't meet the requirements to get Shroud of Memory.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

OfficerDonNZ
12.17.2016 , 10:36 PM | #18
Most of the sub rewards really aren't worth worrying about. But Shroud of Memory being actual PLAYABLE GAME CONTENT. That's what's got some people upset and I can understand why. It really was a dumb move on BWA's part but then they're good at doing that. Look at the fallout from 5.0?
"Korribanís a rock, mind the Sith." -Jolee Bindo.

Clone_Enforcer
12.17.2016 , 11:23 PM | #19
They might make it available when they release the HK Pack next year. They might include the bonus chapter in that pack as an unlock like the way Section X works. They might even put HK - 55 as the companion unlock as well there within the HK Pack.
Crickets.

Monumenta
12.18.2016 , 08:53 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
Actually that's not true.
The new jawa is NOT the old jawa.
It looks similar but it isn't the old one.

The related achievements were never promised as part of the exclusive reward... only the jawa.
I'm fine with Shroud of Memory being renamed and recolored for everyone that didn't get it the first time, maybe they don't get to keep the companions idk, what I do know is having a whole chapter a growing majority of players cannot access is increasingly bad as that majority grows.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ratajack View Post
Actually, the celebration Jawa says he is RIGHT.
Your notions remain laughably askew, regardless of subject. Good luck out there.