Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EU Maintenance Time Campaign

Laplander
12.27.2011 , 03:33 AM | #21
/signed
Very bad window for GMT+4 zone

Tarbh
12.27.2011 , 03:35 AM | #22
/sign Give your EU players the chance to avoid maintenance through the mechanism of sleep!

Aleona
12.27.2011 , 03:35 AM | #23
/signed

This much downtime on a national holiday? completely dumb.

Qisrem
12.27.2011 , 03:35 AM | #24
Soooo...... EA, you realy don't want me to give you more money or what? Becouse this QoS is just silly. Come on, just show some basic respect to your players. We're not realy asking for much here.

Scandragon
12.27.2011 , 03:36 AM | #25
In case some american players look at this and feel like asking why we complain..
4am-10am CST is 10am-4pm GMT..

And here over the holidays, it's probably the time when most people are playing.. It's certainly when the queues are long!

EA/BW have taken the time to separate EU and US servers... Now all they need to do is separate the maintenance schedules..

An added bonus to this.. They'll notice problems with the patch before it gets released to the US servers, meaning US players won't have to deal with bad updates..

So please.. Give us nighttime/early morning maintenance instead of afternoon maintenance!

Dannykysh
12.27.2011 , 03:36 AM | #26
signed. Considering I am paying a monthly fee for this game, I believe I have a right to complain when the maintenance is 10am-4pm on a national holiday.

For more reference, in Aus its 8pm. Why should the rest of the world suffer for just one country. I'm sick & tired of the US bias in gaming.

For example, number of ps3 sold in Europe > in US. Yet US is the priority, not sure I understand that.

I am sure (worldwide - us) sales >> us sales for Swtor.

LanthiusDE
12.27.2011 , 03:39 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Alexsama View Post

Plus until you fix Greece/Italy and the like you will always be slaves to the US
Good luck with that $13 Trillion debt (and growing) in the US. Your politicians seem to be on the case though so I'm sure everything will be just fine

On topic: Signed, if Blizzard can do it I'm sure EA/BW have the resources to complete EU server maintenance at a time which suits the local market. 13:00 - 17:00 CET isn't the worst time but it is annoying during the holiday season.

HerrFett
12.27.2011 , 03:39 AM | #28
Agree,EU needs their own downtime.

soulpiercer
12.27.2011 , 03:43 AM | #29
Aye, /signed.

I cant believe Bioware didn't think of this before they started it all.
It should be obvious that the EU needs it's own maintenance cycle.

Chiyeko
12.27.2011 , 03:44 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudGhost View Post
i agree with this although eve has a single downtime slot that works ok it seems it is a single instance though
Yeah, but EVE DT is only 15 min tops these days with a patch generally 45min-1hour. So that is a whole lot less and it is mid day so good time to get some lunch and by the time you are done with that game is up

But I to like to sign this, put our DT in the early hours of morning for us Europeans please
Inter arma enim silent leges.