Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

5.0 Immortal Jugg?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
5.0 Immortal Jugg?

Izmolkov
02.02.2017 , 04:54 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by stoopicus View Post
holy necro batman

just search for a 4.0 pvp guide, it's mostly still applicable.

meanwhile:

be careful doing this, because then you also get Vig set pieces.

Signed, the Big Brain GEEENIUS guy that got TWO Weaponmaster set pieces before figuring this out, by saving up and popping multiple crates like you describe. Don't ask. Luckily you can trade them up to War Leader now.

Also:

Totally true as most people know by now. Skank tanks actually benefit from the Bolster nerf, once you've got your mainhand and offhand and a few other pieces above 232, and everything else at 230 or so.
hi.maybe you can help me with my problem?

stoopicus
02.02.2017 , 07:09 AM | #12
If you are looking to play as a DPS Immortal ("skank tank") I could tell you what I do but I don't pretend to be an expert, I just know what works for me. If you are looking to be a real tank someone else will have to help.

But really I would just google a good guide (even a PvE guide is a start) to get the skill descriptions and read the various passives you get in-game.

Izmolkov
02.02.2017 , 10:57 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by stoopicus View Post
If you are looking to play as a DPS Immortal ("skank tank") I could tell you what I do but I don't pretend to be an expert, I just know what works for me. If you are looking to be a real tank someone else will have to help.

But really I would just google a good guide (even a PvE guide is a start) to get the skill descriptions and read the various passives you get in-game.

thanks for the reply and the сouncil)

Alex_York
02.03.2017 , 03:42 PM | #14
Only in DVL gear. Otherwise you're meat.
Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier.