KOTFE/KOTET Character Titles

Jimthepocket

Specifically:

"Outlander"- Gained at the end of Chapter I of KOTFE

"Commander"- Gained at the end of Chapter 9 of KOTFE

"Emperor/Empress"-Gained on making DS choice at the end of Chapter 9 of KOTET

I was honestly surprised these weren't in already, especially the last one.

Edited by Jimthepocket

Emperor/empress title is too much imo. We'll probably also not hang on to the "in game" title in the next expansion.

It also doesn't really fit with the non force classes

Why would a trooper be called emperor or a Bounty hunter? It's even more absurd than the story so far, for non force classes.

Good call of Bioware not to put it in, even if it sounds nice!

Emperor/empress title is too much imo. We'll probably also not hang on to the "in game" title in the next expansion.

It also doesn't really fit with the non force classes

Why would a trooper be called emperor or a Bounty hunter? It's even more absurd than the story so far, for non force classes.

Good call of Bioware not to put it in, even if it sounds nice!

...because by the end of the story you can be the Emperor/Empress regardless of class? If you take the DS choice why wouldn't you call yourself the Emperor/Empress? It's what you are.

Using the force is hardly a requirement for the position. :confused:

...because by the end of the story you can be the Emperor/Empress regardless of class? If you take the DS choice why wouldn't you call yourself the Emperor/Empress? It's what you are.

Using the force is hardly a requirement for the position. :confused:

That doesn't make having a title fit with it, imo! I still think it's absurd, just like Valkorion choosing a non force class as it's vessel.

I also am extremely let down that I wasn't able to have the title Eternal Empress. I would be happy with either character title or legacy title, but it would make more sense as a character title obviously.

If we don't eventually get access to this title, I'm going to start pestering the devs with complaints lol

I would go for EMPRESS (not emprore although thats for male right ?) ...cose it beat that lousy Outlander title .

If we don't get that , can we at least be called what we are ? Aka Nox , wrath and such ?

Cose commander..just make me feel like it's joker talking to me and I'm back on the Normandy :p

I want my Empress title! So disappointed there wasn't one :( I hope this changes!

That doesn't make having a title fit with it, imo! I still think it's absurd, just like Valkorion choosing a non force class as it's vessel.

It fits perfectly fine with ANY class/archetype. Monarch's/Royalty are an iconic archetype of the Star Wars lore since the very beginning. Many of the Queen's, and Kings, Emperor's and Empresses in Star Wars lore weren't force users. Sure, the Sith Emperor always has been but that's just one. With the right people behind you, you don't have to have supernatural abilities to ascend to a throne. The bottom line is, the game fulfills a great many of the Star Wars character roles/archetypes and fantasies people have, about the only one that's been missing is the role of a Monarch and royalty like Padme Amidala, Princess Leia, the Sith Emperor, and countless other characters through out the many stories within the franchise.

Edited by Jesira

I want my Empress title! So disappointed there wasn't one :( I hope this changes!

It fits perfectly fine with ANY class/archetype. Monarch's/Royalty are an iconic archetype of the Star Wars lore since the very beginning. Many of the Queen's, and Kings, Emperor's and Empresses in Star Wars lore weren't force users. Sure, the Sith Emperor always has been but that's just one. With the right people behind you, you don't have to have supernatural abilities to ascend to a throne. The bottom line is, the game fulfills a great many of the Star Wars character roles/archetypes and fantasies people have, about the only one that's been missing is the role of a Monarch and royalty like Padme Amidala, Princess Leia, the Sith Emperor, and countless other characters through out the many stories within the franchise.

Which emperor's and empress's were non force users in star wars lore?

People who are senators and political whatevers aren't the same.

Edited by Eshvara

Which emperor's and empress's were non force users in star wars lore?

People who are senators and political whatevers aren't the same.

Teta and Jagged Fel, to pick two from very different points on the timeline. There might be more, but those are the two that spring straight to mind.