5.0 guide to optimal use of all reflects (operations only)

mwissie

hey guys,

this is (obviously) a work in progress; but since I already had a compiled list of places where guardians can reflect, I thought I'd just edit it, to include all classes

guardians unfortunately lost their uniqueness with having a reflect; now we have to share this with 3 other classes

in this guide I'm assuming nothing has changed for guardian reflect since 4.0; if I'm wrong, tell me, and I'll correct any mistake I find

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k3Gt4dRWFn1Yt1SyMapRwM_880LThpHuJUJG0Udaxgk/edit?usp=sharing

feel free to comment, or share anything you've discovered (preferably with a combat log and/or video)

hope you like it, and find it useful ^^

hey guys,

this is (obviously) a work in progress; but since I already had a compiled list of places where guardians can reflect, I thought I'd just edit it, to include all classes

guardians unfortunately lost their uniqueness with having a reflect; now we have to share this with 3 other classes

in this guide I'm assuming nothing has changed for guardian reflect since 4.0; if I'm wrong, tell me, and I'll correct any mistake I find

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k3Gt4dRWFn1Yt1SyMapRwM_880LThpHuJUJG0Udaxgk/edit?usp=sharing

feel free to comment, or share anything you've discovered (preferably with a combat log and/or video)

hope you like it, and find it useful ^^

Guardian reflect is nothing but a joke compared to a mercs right now. At least that is my impression seeing that their reflect heals them at the same time (100k hp insta heals etc..,)

Edited by RACATW

Guardian reflect is nothing but a joke compared to a mercs right now. At least that is my impression seeing that their reflect heals them at the same time (100k hp insta heals etc..,)

guardian reflect is pretty damn weak compared to all other reflects, the only nice thing is that it protects you from damage (compared to shadow reflect), compared to mando.. well.. the lower cd is nice

I expect the reflect of both merc and shadow to be nerfed rather soon though, since currently it does INSANE damage (a tank can do over 6k dps on thrasher hm.. :p)