Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Downtime: 30 November 2016

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
11.30.2016 , 09:17 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

We are going to be bringing the servers down temporarily at 8AM PST (1600 GMT). The servers are going to be unavailable for approximately an hour.

Thank you for your understanding!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

JLazarillo
11.30.2016 , 09:26 AM | #2
Hotfix, by any chance?

Nothing_Shines
11.30.2016 , 09:36 AM | #3
Yeah, they need to make sure we can't outfit Shae, anymore. Priority number one.
NEW & RETURNING PLAYERS CLICK THE REFERAL LINK FOR ONE FREE SERVER TRANSFER, A FREE 7 DAY SUB & USEFUL UNLOCK BUNDLES FOR ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS! http://www.swtor.com/r/JbcDx4
Jedi Covenant || The Gallowglass Legacy

TUXs
11.30.2016 , 09:37 AM | #4
Changes to RNG gearing?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

ZeridanShear
11.30.2016 , 09:37 AM | #5
Hopefully to fix a bug that is a possible exploit. It's also gating me from doing the Galactic Command missions of choice I enjoy

JLazarillo
11.30.2016 , 09:42 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Nothing_Shines View Post
Yeah, they need to make sure we can't outfit Shae, anymore. Priority number one.
I'm going to give 'em the benefit of the doubt, and hope it's to fix Chapter XVI.

GythralSWTOR
11.30.2016 , 09:48 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Changes to RNG gearing?
Removal hopefully
Along with walker removal
Just like everyone else, here is my friends code , if you sub or re-sub we both get rewarded.

http://www.swtor.com/r/TMTBGq

lukereynoldsmcd
11.30.2016 , 09:49 AM | #8
Hopefully to fix the lag people been getting with the mobs! Been terrible for me and a few friends
Hi, I'm Nautic

HKtheindomitable
11.30.2016 , 09:51 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeridanShear View Post
Hopefully to fix a bug that is a possible exploit. It's also gating me from doing the Galactic Command missions of choice I enjoy
Agreement: The lack of information as to what they're fixing leads me to believe it's an exploit fix. And possibly other fixes as well. But mostly an exploit fix.
PAX REPUBLICA
Casual PVP&PVE
Star Forge | Captain |International Guild

Halinalle
11.30.2016 , 09:54 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Changes to RNG gearing?
Is there a problem?

http://i.imgur.com/mbHefXs.png @ command rank 5.