Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

defeat Vaylin's spirit.

kenbe
11.30.2016 , 02:14 PM | #11
Freita or whatever your name is. Sorry, Not a full time gamer and acquainted with standard gamer protocols as well as you are apparently. Been at lvl 65 for months and haven't had a need of a trainer the entire time so I tend to forget about trainers. So when I start playing new content my very first thought is not "damn! I need to find a trainer!" I know that makes folks like me idiots in your eyes and I can't help your arrogant and stupid views of other people. Obviously you have not gotten past puberty and lack the ability to see the world through other people's eyes. Maybe a reminder from the game designers upon entering new content to check with a trainer. But thanks for the reminder about trainers even if you gave it in such an arrogant and condescending attitude. I will look into it

josephxp
11.30.2016 , 02:19 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Korrwyn View Post
I have a sharpshooter too but I don't seem to have "shield probe" or "entrench". Could you be referring to something else? Thanks.
sorry i was thinking the sniper mirror moves, the sniper has a shield that they can deploy and crouch or something, its the same as the snipers shield probe and entrech, entrench/(GS name) prevents u from controling effects for 15 seconds so no pushbacks, shield absorbs damage, and dodge lets u avoid a force attack.
Give Us New GSF Maps
Tachyon(s)/Alpha Triage(pub)/Void(imp) from Ebon Hawk
7 days of free subscription and character transfer for subs and returners

Jamtas
11.30.2016 , 02:27 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by josephxp View Post
sorry i was thinking the sniper mirror moves, the sniper has a shield that they can deploy and crouch or something, its the same as the snipers shield probe and entrech, entrench/(GS name) prevents u from controling effects for 15 seconds so no pushbacks, shield absorbs damage, and dodge lets u avoid a force attack.
entrench = hunker down
the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Peace out.

Jennica
11.30.2016 , 02:41 PM | #14
Don't know if others already said this but lure her into those healing things. They do a good amount of damage to her.

SaerethDL
11.30.2016 , 02:53 PM | #15
Please stop putting spoilers in the headline. thanks.
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing.You will forever stand alone."
Get a FREE server transfer, FREE 7 days subscription, FREE inventory slot upgrade and other FREE goodies! CLICK HERE

YamiVegeta
11.30.2016 , 04:27 PM | #16
What I hate about this fight is that every time I try and run I either just stand there OR i jump back to her over and over and cant get to the heals. I can't do enough damage to her. My heals rely on my hitting her. GIVE US A *********** SUBSTITUTE FOR A HEALING COMPANION. The Healing Memory things are not enough. Tough fight FINE. BUT This is BS. I cant even get her a quarter down and I'm DPS, I'd hate to do this as a Tank.

jstankaroslo
11.30.2016 , 04:42 PM | #17
Thanks for the spoiler in thread title

Scotwest
11.30.2016 , 06:10 PM | #18
Perhaps the worst-designed boss fight in a game famous for its wonky fights. Seems to have been designed solely to extract money from players for repairs. And seeing how Crew Skills are now extinct, this should have a depressing effect on the in-game economy.

So for it's impossible to do on a Gunslinger. Vaylin takes negligible damage, even in melee range (which is idiotic for a ranged class, since they removed our few melee attacks), and she heals herself of any small injury you may do her. Additionally, she's invulnerable to interrupts, and if she was susceptible to your attacks, you spend most of the "fight" stunned, bouncing around, flying off the edge of the arena, or dead.

At this point, I don't even care how the story ends, especially since no further companions have been, or ever will be, returned to us.

Jennica
11.30.2016 , 06:21 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Scotwest View Post
Additionally, she's invulnerable to interrupts.
Not really. You can interrupt some of her abilities.

Tanarotte
11.30.2016 , 06:33 PM | #20
Tried to kill her on assassin 12 times no luck.
As assassin i cant tank her, I cant deal dmg to her because she REFLECTS my crits (managed to kill myself with 1 backstab),
Cant stay away from her as her lightning have massive range, cant stand close to her as her aura deals damage.
Cant run around like headless chicken waiting for respawn of healing things as she can use her stun 3 M****F**** TIMES in row while neglectful cretins at EA forgot Unbreakable will has 2minute cooldown.
Cant repair my gear.
Cant actually gear up and get lvl 70 gear because cretins at EA decided to release the patch without ANY ******* balance testing what so ever so not only class damages are broken as shown by PVP, the game doesnt drop ANY loot to prepare ur fresh lvl 70 character for lvl 70 massive cheating beach.

All of that would be averted only by EA and biowere moving their heads from *** department, listening to people, releasing the patch 2 months early on PTR for masstest. But Noooooooo Misa Tooo important!