Ranked Valor Requirement 5.0

Gray

At first I was really happy about this change untill I heard that it's only lvl 25 valor req.

BioWare Do you honestly believe that people with 25 valor are ready for ranked PvP?

Legacy Valor 80+ would be more like it.

big facepalm.:t_rolleyes:

Edited by Gray

At first I was really happy about this change untill I heard that it's only lvl 25 valor req.

BioWare Do you honestly believe that people with 25 valor are ready for ranked PvP?

BW has always been an advocate of making the special kids feel important. AKA lets put the 7 year old retarded boy in 12th grade Calculus and give him A's.

Is 25 confirmed? (I don't have a lvl 70 yet so can't check I guess.) Because yesterday rumor had it that it was 75?

Either way: my value of choice would have been around 50, because it takes a considerable amount of time, but is still achievable even for alts (I have at least 4 of each advanced class/mirror class).

Is 25 confirmed? (I don't have a lvl 70 yet so can't check I guess.) Because yesterday rumor had it that it was 75?

Either way: my value of choice would have been around 50, because it takes a considerable amount of time, but is still achievable even for alts (I have at least 4 of each advanced class/mirror class).

Yeah 25 is confirmed. I think they should've tied it to Legacy Valor so that you wouldn't have to grind it up on every single alt, reach the 80 threshold on one char and you should be able to do ranked on all chars so to speak.

50 is way to low imo, you don't gain enough experience from that short amount of time.

#KeepRankedForVeterans

Edited by Gray

LoL , 25 Valor. My daughter has 25 valor and she mainly does story stuff.

Valor should be a minimum of 70, but I believe it should be 80 minimum.

LoL , 25 Valor. My daughter has 25 valor and she mainly does story stuff.

Valor should be a minimum of 70, but I believe it should be 80 minimum.

I'm right there with ya TrixxieTriss. According to BioWare's logic.... your daughter is probably ready for Team Ranked by the time she hit Valor 30. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gray