Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where can we farm grade 10 mats?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Where can we farm grade 10 mats?

xChAoTiXx
02.07.2017 , 02:52 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Hichitsuki-hime View Post
seee some in the swamp on zakuul, but there's always so many people around u really can't farm in peace =(
I'd suggest to use the pvp instance.. (as a pvper i always do so )

dpbaker
04.22.2017 , 07:52 AM | #22
I have mad e 4 complete circuits of Darvannis harvesting every node I see. NONE of the archaeology node were grade 10. All were grade 9. So I have no clue what you mean by they alternate. The law of averages says at least one of the node should have been grade 10. I now have another 250 gleaming alien fragments and gleaming phond crystals.

FlameYOL
04.22.2017 , 07:56 AM | #23
Iokath has a lot of them.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

PiiTarr
04.22.2017 , 12:38 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by dpbaker View Post
I have mad e 4 complete circuits of Darvannis harvesting every node I see. NONE of the archaeology node were grade 10. All were grade 9. So I have no clue what you mean by they alternate. The law of averages says at least one of the node should have been grade 10. I now have another 250 gleaming alien fragments and gleaming phond crystals.
5.2 removed the grade 10 nodes of all types from Zakuul and Darvannis.

Hammaclar
04.24.2017 , 04:50 PM | #25
With 5.2 none of the nodes on Zakuul or Darvins are now spawning grade 10 nodes. It looks like Iokath is now the only place with ground spawn nodes. Nothing in patch notes about this change and it really makes farming grade 10 mats suck.

Gilrenna
01.21.2018 , 04:31 PM | #26
Is Iokath really the only place we can farm grade 10 crafting mats?

JediAkemi
01.21.2018 , 05:42 PM | #27
'fraid so

Angel_Inside
01.22.2018 , 07:29 AM | #28
Also in FP and OP instances (except Colicoid War Games, since it's not synced, so it contains grade 4 mats, iirc), where you can farm mats from killed droids and beasts of silver level and above. Umbara FP has some nodes in it as well (just a few).
Shae | SF&DM
If you found my post helpful, don't hesitate to use my referral link (info about the gifts you'll receive )

Marius_Xerxes
01.23.2018 , 04:40 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Angel_Inside View Post
Also in FP and OP instances (except Colicoid War Games, since it's not synced, so it contains grade 4 mats, iirc), where you can farm mats from killed droids and beasts of silver level and above. Umbara FP has some nodes in it as well (just a few).
This. Ever since grade 6 mats were the top mat, I've used Directive 7 to farm Scavenging mats. Just go as far as you can in Master Mode since all the mobs are either strong or elite level. Then reset the instance and repeat as needed.

Its to bad the changed it though. I used to be able to solo Hard Mode all the way to Mentor. But Veteran Mode doesn't upgrade all the mobs like old HM did.

BurningGrim
06.09.2018 , 06:51 AM | #30
I think the best place to do it is the new flashpoint you can pick up on oddesson has a few nods around and you can just repeat it, ive just farmed my way around zakuul swamps 4 times and i didnt get anywhere with it just a bunch of grade 9 so it seems it just hit and miss so the patch 5.2 stuff is true, either iokath or odessen
fp
Ash