Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(BUG) KOTET Chapter 4 Vette conversation bugged?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
(BUG) KOTET Chapter 4 Vette conversation bugged?

RaverWolfe
12.01.2016 , 06:20 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by -Heliphas- View Post
Exact same problem on my part. Tried relogging, reseting chapter, choosing diferent dialogue options, dismissing and resummon vette, all to no avail.

Guess i will have to try the same as Cefert and open a ticket.
I put in a ticket last night before getting off for the night. Now it's the waiting game.

Sawatzky
12.01.2016 , 09:44 PM | #22
ive put it several tickets and havend gotten a response yet

primatewonder
12.02.2016 , 04:27 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Sawatzky View Post
ive put it several tickets and havend gotten a response yet
Patience young one. Put too many tickets in you should not.

primatewonder
12.02.2016 , 04:40 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by cefert View Post
Hey guys quick update, as I mentioned in one of my earlier posts I put in a ticket to CS regarding this issue and they replied really quickly, (only 1 day) and they were able to let me skip the bugged out conversation and grant me the next part of the mission!!! , if this issue is still not resolved for any of you guys I suggest putting in a ticket to CS and explain the problem to them, and they should reply quickly, and fix the problem for you.

Anyways peace out and may the force be with you guys always!
Just wondering. What did you actually say to them? I got a reply saying that couldn't progress my character due to conversation choices

Sillon
12.02.2016 , 07:14 PM | #25
Just got to this part and I am experiencing this bug as well now. Doesn't look like they've fixed it or even acknowledged that it's an issue.

I've tried relogging, exiting and reloading, dismissing Vette and resummoning, and repositioning but nothing works. I can click Vette no problem but the cinematic fails to load afterwards and I just end up sitting there viewing the screen until I hit the Exit key to return to where I was before. This was an issue that was reported during Early Access and it's a little frustrating that it made it to "launch" without even any acknowledgement.

Regardless, I submitted a bug report and opened a ticket in game. In the meantime, I'll go back to WoW. They don't usually have these kinds of problems.

-Heliphas-
12.03.2016 , 04:25 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Sillon View Post
Just got to this part and I am experiencing this bug as well now. Doesn't look like they've fixed it or even acknowledged that it's an issue.

I've tried relogging, exiting and reloading, dismissing Vette and resummoning, and repositioning but nothing works. I can click Vette no problem but the cinematic fails to load afterwards and I just end up sitting there viewing the screen until I hit the Exit key to return to where I was before. This was an issue that was reported during Early Access and it's a little frustrating that it made it to "launch" without even any acknowledgement.

Regardless, I submitted a bug report and opened a ticket in game. In the meantime, I'll go back to WoW. They don't usually have these kinds of problems.
All we can do for now, is wait untill after today's (Saturday) maintenance and hope that they fixed it.

Although looking at the "Knows Issues" and not seeing this particularly issue there, causes some doubts as to the question if they are even aware of it, or if they're simply ignoring it. Seeing as only a small part of the population seems to have encountered said issue, it might just not be on their priority list.

In the end, as i said above, all we can do is wait and see.

Garruk
12.03.2016 , 08:09 AM | #27
I solved it. You must just go out of building to the square with Vette and try to speak with her again. It's help me

Darth Befouler - wrath of the Emperor

-Heliphas-
12.03.2016 , 09:15 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Garruk View Post
I solved it. You must just go out of building to the square with Vette and try to speak with her again. It's help me
It was one of the several things i tried when i first got the bug. Run around the entire map trying to initiate the conversation, all to no avail. Tried it again after today's maintenance and still nothing.

It's kind of funny, that my "dream" was to use early acess to finish the story on my main (which is the only i'm thinking in doin' the new chapters with), only to be stopped on a chapter with the name "Where Dreams Die".

Maintenance today didn't fixed it, and i really doubt that they even care at this point. On the bright side, "It is now possible to complete the Makeb Mission “Descent into the Core.”"

BlazeSeyton
12.03.2016 , 12:45 PM | #29
I have the exact same problem as all you guys hopefully this gets resolved by tomorrow or I'll have to wait another week until I can play again!!!
Galactic Crime Lord

"Those who do not submit to the will of the Exiled Republic will die!"

Sillon
12.03.2016 , 01:31 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by -Heliphas- View Post
It was one of the several things i tried when i first got the bug. Run around the entire map trying to initiate the conversation, all to no avail. Tried it again after today's maintenance and still nothing.

It's kind of funny, that my "dream" was to use early acess to finish the story on my main (which is the only i'm thinking in doin' the new chapters with), only to be stopped on a chapter with the name "Where Dreams Die".

Maintenance today didn't fixed it, and i really doubt that they even care at this point. On the bright side, "It is now possible to complete the Makeb Mission “Descent into the Core.”"
Yeah same here. I've been around the map trying to initialize this bloody cutscene but I get nothing. On the "plus" side it looks like the ticket that I submitted last night was deleted without a response (side effect of the new patch maybe or do they really just not give a damn?) Customer service wooooo. I submitted another ticket and cancelled my sub. This is nuts. There has not even been any acknowledgement that this is an issue and no fix in today's maintenance. Absurd.