Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(BUG) KOTET Chapter 4 Vette conversation bugged?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
(BUG) KOTET Chapter 4 Vette conversation bugged?

TrueBritannia
11.30.2016 , 03:18 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by cefert View Post
Keep your fingers crossed for Friday m8 let's hope for the best because I'm pretty annoyed I can't advance in the story until this bug gets patched
I'm praying it's sorted on Friday - I really enjoyed the sorry up to this point but it's really frustrating that this bug makes it impossible for me to go any further.
The Augusta legacy (The Progenitor)

Ottavio Sorc lI Livyna Hunter II Excelsus Knight
Nymerios Consular II Aireon Warrior

-Heliphas-
11.30.2016 , 03:22 PM | #12
Keep your fingers crossed for Friday m8 let's hope for the best because I'm pretty annoyed I can't advance in the story until this bug gets patched
I'm actually hoping for it to be fixed by friday, seeing as i was extremely enjoying the story.

Kind of funny how the bug happended on a chapter with the name "Where Dreams Die".

RaverWolfe
11.30.2016 , 04:33 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by -Heliphas- View Post
Kind of funny how the bug happended on a chapter with the name "Where Dreams Die".
The dream is definitely dead..... Till they fix this lol

primatewonder
11.30.2016 , 05:42 PM | #14
I'm having the same issue as well and again the first thing I tried was reduce everything to the bare minimum. This didn't work. After doing this I have set out to fix it and ended up resetting my chapter three times and the exact same thing happens each time,this is killing me! I seriously hope this is fixed at some stage.

Mers
11.30.2016 , 08:49 PM | #15
I think I found a solution!

I had the same bug, so I exited the zone, then in the non-chapter world summoned Vette as my companion and Reentered the world and I had the option to talk to her! Give it a shot..
I know only that I am an outsider; A stranger in this century and amongst those who are still men.

RaverWolfe
11.30.2016 , 09:53 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Mers View Post
I think I found a solution!

I had the same bug, so I exited the zone, then in the non-chapter world summoned Vette as my companion and Reentered the world and I had the option to talk to her! Give it a shot..
The issue isn't being unable to talk to her, it's when I talk to her (Not sure about everybody else in this thread) the game proceeds to a black screen like I'm about to get the cutscene / dialogue to pop up, but then it just goes back to where we were standing / looking with the camera, and it just sits there till I press ESC.

Kinda like that bug with Agents when you're on your ship trying to use the Holoterminal for a quest and it just refuses to work.

cefert
11.30.2016 , 10:50 PM | #17
Hey guys quick update, as I mentioned in one of my earlier posts I put in a ticket to CS regarding this issue and they replied really quickly, (only 1 day) and they were able to let me skip the bugged out conversation and grant me the next part of the mission!!! , if this issue is still not resolved for any of you guys I suggest putting in a ticket to CS and explain the problem to them, and they should reply quickly, and fix the problem for you.

Anyways peace out and may the force be with you guys always!
"Only now do you understand the power of the dark side!"
- Darth Vader

primatewonder
11.30.2016 , 11:40 PM | #18
Hey guys quick update, as I mentioned in one of my earlier posts I put in a ticket to CS regarding this issue and they replied really quickly, (only 1 day) and they were able to let me skip the bugged out conversation and grant me the next part of the mission!!! , if this issue is still not resolved for any of you guys I suggest putting in a ticket to CS and explain the problem to them, and they should reply quickly, and fix the problem for you.

That's really good to know they're replying.I submitted a ticket earlier today so hopefully all I need to is wait a bit.Thanks for the update.

TrueBritannia
12.01.2016 , 01:59 AM | #19

Thanks for the update cefert!
The Augusta legacy (The Progenitor)

Ottavio Sorc lI Livyna Hunter II Excelsus Knight
Nymerios Consular II Aireon Warrior

-Heliphas-
12.01.2016 , 07:24 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by RaverWolfe View Post
The issue isn't being unable to talk to her, it's when I talk to her (Not sure about everybody else in this thread) the game proceeds to a black screen like I'm about to get the cutscene / dialogue to pop up, but then it just goes back to where we were standing / looking with the camera, and it just sits there till I press ESC.

Kinda like that bug with Agents when you're on your ship trying to use the Holoterminal for a quest and it just refuses to work.
Exact same problem on my part. Tried relogging, reseting chapter, choosing diferent dialogue options, dismissing and resummon vette, all to no avail.

Guess i will have to try the same as Cefert and open a ticket.