Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(BUG) KOTET Chapter 4 Vette conversation bugged?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
(BUG) KOTET Chapter 4 Vette conversation bugged?

Sillon
04.16.2017 , 05:58 PM | #121
I can't understand how this can possibly STILL be a problem, but it is. I've run into it on yet another character (see my posts in the beginning of this thread). It seems to be a predominantly dark side issue as I haven't had this with any of my light side characters.

The only way I've been able to move forward is by submitting a ticket and asking them to manually forward me. It's worked before when I had this issue, hopefully it'll work again.

Arlechino
06.12.2017 , 05:18 AM | #122
I just ran into this, I figured I would post the whole thing, including how I fixed it.
I have a sith assasin, so naturally the first time around I skipped all the fights and went right to Vette. When I did that, no troops have spawned around her, so the conversation didn't worked. I logged out next to Vette without resetting anything, and when I came back I started killing everything all the way to Vette, NOT skipping any fights. Some troops were spawned next to her this time, I killed them and the chapter continued.

Malcadorsigilite
07.06.2017 , 02:40 PM | #123
I'm having the same issue is there anything to fix it?

orangenee
08.22.2017 , 05:36 PM | #124
Add me to the list too.

It's like Bioware hate people subbing to their game or something.

Guess I'll see if support will skip it for me.....
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Abner_Estevao
09.05.2017 , 09:50 AM | #125
Someone has find a solution for this bug? Did EA say something about?
I will open another thread for this e create a ticket. This is risiculous, almost 1 year and nothing has been done

orangenee
09.05.2017 , 09:56 AM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by Abner_Estevao View Post
Someone has find a solution for this bug? Did EA say something about?
I will open another thread for this e create a ticket. This is risiculous, almost 1 year and nothing has been done
I was told by support it's a known compatibility bug with certain graphics cards/chips or whatever and that they were "working on a long term fix".

Given that all the bugs from launch in the class quests are still present I won't hold my breath on that last part.

Abner_Estevao
09.05.2017 , 10:07 AM | #127
Long term fix... hum... how much long?

orangenee
09.05.2017 , 10:11 AM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by Abner_Estevao View Post
Long term fix... hum... how much long?
Put it this way, the game will be taken offline before it happens kind of long term. Like the class quest bugs.

Bothan
10.03.2017 , 06:44 PM | #129
As of October 3rd, 2017 this is still happening though relogging resolved it for me.

anesvik
10.17.2017 , 04:05 PM | #130
As of October 17, 2017, this is still a bug. No spacebarring, no rushing. Then after the droids waves are all killed, mission says talk to vette. As soon as I do, it "freezes up". Basically the same exact thing that everyone else in this thread has stated.. GREAT JOB BIOFAIL
Death to all whom oppose us!