Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(BUG) KOTET Chapter 4 Vette conversation bugged?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
(BUG) KOTET Chapter 4 Vette conversation bugged?

cefert
11.29.2016 , 08:59 PM | #1
Hey guys I don't already know if this has been posted yet but after I defeat the purifier droids in chapter 4 of KOTET the conversation with Vette will initiate but after that nothing will happen. Anyone else experiencing this issue or is it just me?

I've tried logging out and logging back in but that did not work, I've also tried resetting the chapter but that did not work either. Any help or response from a developer would be appreciated
"Only now do you understand the power of the dark side!"
- Darth Vader

TrueBritannia
11.30.2016 , 06:51 AM | #2
I have this exact same problem.
The Augusta legacy (The Progenitor)

Ottavio Sorc lI Livyna Hunter II Excelsus Knight
Nymerios Consular II Aireon Warrior

cefert
11.30.2016 , 07:25 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TrueBritannia View Post
I have this exact same problem.
It's pretty bad ain't it? It's pretty sad that we can't advance in the story because of this annoying bug. I've submitted a ticket to them in game hopefully they respond soon
- Darth Vader

TrueBritannia
11.30.2016 , 08:05 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by cefert View Post
It's pretty bad ain't it? It's pretty sad that we can't advance in the story because of this annoying bug. I've submitted a ticket to them in game hopefully they respond soon
Deeply frustrating yeah, I was really enjoying it up until this happened. I'm hoping it'll be fixed for Friday's full release...

cefert
11.30.2016 , 09:21 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TrueBritannia View Post
Deeply frustrating yeah, I was really enjoying it up until this happened. I'm hoping it'll be fixed for Friday's full release...
I heard putting your graphics settings on low might resolve the issue. So I'll give it a try and post back here if it works
- Darth Vader

TrueBritannia
11.30.2016 , 09:32 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by cefert View Post
I heard putting your graphics settings on low might resolve the issue. So I'll give it a try and post back here if it works

I tried that immediately and it didn't work - the game's not freezing (usually the sign of graphics problem) as much as it's just not progressing the cutscene.

RaverWolfe
11.30.2016 , 01:22 PM | #7
I'm also experiencing this and have a ticket in about it, I also set my visuals to bare minimum and it still refuses to progress. Hope they get this ironed out soon. I really want to continue!

cefert
11.30.2016 , 01:36 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by RaverWolfe View Post
I'm also experiencing this and have a ticket in about it, I also set my visuals to bare minimum and it still refuses to progress. Hope they get this ironed out soon. I really want to continue!
Good, glad to hear I am not the only one experiencing this annoying bug I have also put in a ticket about it as well, but it will more than likely take them a very long time to respond to my ticket . Well at least now we can confirm it's a bug since I am not the only one experiencing the issue
- Darth Vader

-Heliphas-
11.30.2016 , 02:34 PM | #9
Also having the same bug, but seeing as only a few people seem to be having said bug, i doubt they will fix it before friday.

Chances are, they might not be aware of this bug, seeing as it doesn't even appear on the "known bugs".

I hate being that guy, but it would not surprise me if it didn't get fixed even after friday.

cefert
11.30.2016 , 03:11 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by -Heliphas- View Post
Also having the same bug, but seeing as only a few people seem to be having said bug, i doubt they will fix it before friday.

Chances are, they might not be aware of this bug, seeing as it doesn't even appear on the "known bugs".

I hate being that guy, but it would not surprise me if it didn't get fixed even after friday.
Keep your fingers crossed for Friday m8 let's hope for the best because I'm pretty annoyed I can't advance in the story until this bug gets patched
- Darth Vader