[BUG] 5.0 - Arcann final battle

LordArtemis

This bug is repeatable.

Arcann final battle

In the last stage of the battle, when he takes position on the platform and uses his large area attack, you are frozen in place from that point forward. No movement is allowed in any direction.

Obviously this makes the battle impossible to complete.

Thank you for your time.

I managed to beat him in Veteran mode, but as someone who came back to the game after a pretty long break I already hate whoever came up with the idea of Veteran difficulty. There's zero creativity, it's basically same mechanics but everything hits 500x harder now, if you get the slighest ping spike during an AoE attack you're one shot.

Fun times. But yeah I can also confirm that he is defeatable on Veteran.

Edited by Starified

Are any of you using the Knight's shield that was on the floor of the room?

When I first did this mission I was pinned by that lightning also until I realized I had to "use" the shield, as in hold it up, to allow me to move against the lightning blast.

I'm using the shield, and doing all of the normal mechanics. I've completed this fight successfully with several characters before. But I'm experiencing this problem as well tonight. Hope it's resolved soon, as I'd like to be able to participate in the new stuff for KotET. Edited by Meira_Arirai

There have been 3 work around found for this.

1. IF you are playing Sorceror.Sage use phase walk.

2. Do the chapter in veteran mode

3. Do the fight in story mode without using the bash ability. Use the damage reflect ability to damage Arcann.

3. Do the fight in story mode without using the bash ability. Use the damage reflect ability to damage Arcann.

phase walk not work port to place at arcann but still cant move and die fast when energy orb spawn behind u

without bash u cant kill arcann he is immune when cast power in energy shield u must him bash or die etc

its only way reapair this f...... bug fast s....t but shop work perfect Normal EA tactic same PS4 star wars battlefield and many others game sell total craps pack items thousands others but in is bilions bugs

#3 does not work. You have to use bash in order to force him into the next phase of fight (Stairs). Did fight 5-6x now and stood in place with shield for 30 mins, reflects orbs but Arcann never takes damage. It's clearly bugged and pretty game breaking. Seeing the pages upon pages of it on forum and on reddit, as well as gen chat, seems like there should have already been an emergency hotfix on this, esp seeing as it directly gates KotET content.....

#3 does not work. You have to use bash in order to force him into the next phase of fight (Stairs). Did fight 5-6x now and stood in place with shield for 30 mins, reflects orbs but Arcann never takes damage. It's clearly bugged and pretty game breaking. Seeing the pages upon pages of it on forum and on reddit, as well as gen chat, seems like there should have already been an emergency hotfix on this, esp seeing as it directly gates KotET content.....

#3 Works i just did it, You Cannot pick up the shield, he stays in 1st mechanic state and you just cast reflect on him every cooldown, takes about 40 mins to get through the 70% health he has, reflects back 1% damage every 30 seconds.

Same issue here. Tried 5 times in a row to see what the issue was.

When Arcann's HP is down at 23% and he is spamming his force lightning at you, you need to go up to him and use Empowered Bash. This gives a mutual throw back between you and Arcann. However, you will receive a debuff called Overload Stun which lasts for 10 seconds I believe(?). While this one is going down, Arcann will cast another throwback at you before he starts casting Force Lighting at you once more. You will then be given a debuff which is supposed to be there only for a second or two from what I recall from when I did it back a few months ago. This debuff is called "Power Overwhelming" and describes "Unable to move" with absolutely no timer. It will just stay like that. Please fix the debuff Power Overwhelming in KoTFE Chapter 16 :)

phase walk not work port to place at arcann but still cant move and die fast when energy orb spawn behind u

without bash u cant kill arcann he is immune when cast power in energy shield u must him bash or die etc

its only way reapair this f...... bug fast s....t but shop work perfect Normal EA tactic same PS4 star wars battlefield and many others game sell total craps pack items thousands others but in is bilions bugs

The phase walk trick works. You phase walk to him, then bash him with the shield. Make sure you have built enough power charges before you trigger your phase walk.