Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chapter 16 - Arcann Fight not Progressing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Chapter 16 - Arcann Fight not Progressing

SweetAcacia
11.29.2016 , 12:43 PM | #1
Attempting to complete, but Arcann fight is now bugged and cannot progress. Have done it before with no problems, but seem to be at a complete stand-off. I am silenced and cannot move forward, but he can't kill me either. Have had to stuck it five times with no hope of ending it in sight.

yllesius
11.29.2016 , 01:18 PM | #2
any update on this?
Trasyn Jedi Knight from <Twin Suns Squadron> on Darth Malgus (EU); formerly The Red Eclipse

Lyndoll
11.29.2016 , 01:36 PM | #3
I am having a similar problem. The fight goes fine until he goes to the platform and silences me. After the silence, I can't move at all and he kills me.

Tredrok
11.29.2016 , 02:16 PM | #4
Same here. Everything works fine up until the point he jumps to the platform. I hope this is fixed before the second. Im a returning player and have no characters that have finished this. I don't want to skip it just to play the new chapters.

Wyrzyk
11.29.2016 , 02:22 PM | #5
I have the same problem to. For a second i tthought that only i have thi problem. That is very annoying becacause i cant finish my story :/

Benfynyn
11.29.2016 , 02:31 PM | #6
Glad it's not just me. I'm trying to get one of my neglected toons through this chapter now and can't progress in this fight anymore.
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

greatbriton
11.29.2016 , 02:32 PM | #7
I'm trying to defeat Arcann and having the same issue

Power Overwhelming and another buff as soon as I use the shield keep me from moving. I can stay alive for a very long time but nothing changes and I cannot get any closer to him. and eventually do die.

Wyrzyk
11.29.2016 , 02:35 PM | #8
And I understand that when the problem gone i have to downloand update and start all chapter from the begining?

LordArtemis
11.29.2016 , 02:43 PM | #9
I have the same problem. Looking in the bug notes now.

When I reach the end of the fight, when he jumps on the platform, after his big area attack I am bugged, cant move. He uses his attack until I die.

Quite annoying, especially having to pay the repair bill.

Souliena
11.29.2016 , 02:52 PM | #10
Same Problem here...
No Update without new bugs.
But I want to play the old chapters before I start with the new ones.

~> Lyneea ~ Elaîna <~
~> T3-M4 <~