Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Grade 10 mats unobtainable from Jawa vendors @ Cartel Bazaar

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Grade 10 mats unobtainable from Jawa vendors @ Cartel Bazaar

psandak
12.08.2016 , 10:16 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by eartharioch View Post
And Galactic Command
I was talking about prior to 5.0

And the slot machine is what two years old now and was nerfed to **** after one week.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

eartharioch
12.08.2016 , 11:17 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
I was talking about prior to 5.0

And the slot machine is what two years old now and was nerfed to **** after one week.
I know, I'm just a stickler for accuracy...other than thinking Synthweaving was ever better than Artifice, you're usually very correct on things

Also, as far as the CSM goes, I'm quite aware of how it went down...some of my best ever swtor posts are in that thread (which still gets rezzed occasionally). [At least] two of this game's biggest trools (troll/tool combo intended, not a typo) left because of it. I still go back and re-read that thread because it gives me this sort of feeling; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPXVGQnJm0w
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!
This is not my referral link

DawnAskham
12.09.2016 , 01:58 PM | #13
I know, I'm just a stickler for accuracy...other than thinking Synthweaving was ever better than Artifice, you're usually very correct on things

Also, as far as the CSM goes, I'm quite aware of how it went down...some of my best ever swtor posts are in that thread (which still gets rezzed occasionally). [At least] two of this game's biggest trools (troll/tool combo intended, not a typo) left because of it. I still go back and re-read that thread because it gives me this sort of feeling; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPXVGQnJm0w
LOL that thread was hilarious - one would have thought the end of the world was here when they nerfed the slots.

Also hilarious is that I still have like several K of purple jawa junk thingies from the slots in my cargo bay, best couple of million I ever spent buying a pair of those decos.

psandak
12.09.2016 , 02:05 PM | #14

And I have since altered my stance on that. Although right now (with the new expansion) synth and armstech are just printing credits; artifice is a distant third. But I know that won't be forever.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

eartharioch
12.09.2016 , 03:13 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DawnAskham View Post
LOL that thread was hilarious - one would have thought the end of the world was here when they nerfed the slots.
I remember expecting one person to post something like:
"Yesterday, January 21, 2015—a date which will live in infamy—the Contraband Slot Machine was suddenly and deliberately nerfed by Bioware developers.
It will be recorded that the distance in time from the release of the CSM makes it obvious that the nerf was deliberately planned many days or even weeks ago. During the intervening time the Bioware Community Team has deliberately sought to deceive the players by false statements and expressions of hope for continued usability."

Quote:
Also hilarious is that I still have like several K of purple jawa junk thingies from the slots in my cargo bay, best couple of million I ever spent buying a pair of those decos.
Still haven't used mine up (although to be fair, I haven't quite finished using all the tokens I had bought at the pre-nerf prices either).
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!
This is not my referral link