Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Exploits and Galactic Command

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Exploits and Galactic Command
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Costello
11.29.2016 , 08:19 PM | #81
Some parts of Galactic Command seem really buggy, as we don't know how its meant to work its hard to know if its working as intended, it seems that elite mobs dropping 10 a time is far more lucrative than completing some activities. While at the same time its hard to call anything an exploit when you get a bunch of random gear that is no better than a world drop.

Jerba
11.29.2016 , 08:36 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Costello View Post
Some parts of Galactic Command seem really buggy, as we don't know how its meant to work its hard to know if its working as intended, it seems that elite mobs dropping 10 a time is far more lucrative than completing some activities. While at the same time its hard to call anything an exploit when you get a bunch of random gear that is no better than a world drop.
Agreed, GC needs a good balance pass. There is zero incentive to run operations, flashpoints or uprisings. PvP, GSF or just grinding mobs is more efficient. I got to Command Rank 25 today, and I know I won't queue up in Group Finder for a long time, it's just not worth it.

MeNaCe-NZ
11.29.2016 , 09:41 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
and I know I won't queue up in Group Finder for a long time, it's just not worth it.
Working as intended.

Kheld
11.30.2016 , 02:16 AM | #84
Cheaters know when they are cheating.
The Force will be with you, always.

dr_mike
11.30.2016 , 08:23 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Kheld View Post
Cheaters know when they are cheating.
http://2p.com/395528_1/BioWare-Mista...R-Accounts.htm

https://battlechicken.wordpress.com/...utionary-tale/
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

Brandnewchafe
11.30.2016 , 10:33 AM | #86
I know I'm asking a lot. A lot of us are, but maybe like...do your jobs right and make it to where the exploits are not in there instead of shredding what's left of your dwindling player base?

I know, I know. It's quite the request. Doing your job before pushing content is hard. Just keep punishing the players for something you can't be bothered to fix. I don't condone cheating in the slightest, but I don't really condone laziness either.

MetrotownSimon
11.30.2016 , 01:39 PM | #87
Just saw on GTN that a single vendor has literally tens of thousands of Grade 10 Sliced Tech mats to sell. And it's just day 2! Never mind that they probably listed it on day 1.

Is it even possible to harvest these SLICED TECH mats anywhere?

MeNaCe-NZ
11.30.2016 , 04:20 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by MetrotownSimon View Post
Just saw on GTN that a single vendor has literally tens of thousands of Grade 10 Sliced Tech mats to sell. And it's just day 2! Never mind that they probably listed it on day 1.

Is it even possible to harvest these SLICED TECH mats anywhere?
Let the exploits begin perhaps? You can get them with Green Jawa Junk but 10's of 1000's isn't going to be a viable number for jawa junk 10-20K maybe but then why spend it on mats when you can get more for comp gifts.

Tolkyyn
11.30.2016 , 06:16 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by MeNaCe-NZ View Post
Let the exploits begin perhaps? You can get them with Green Jawa Junk but 10's of 1000's isn't going to be a viable number for jawa junk 10-20K maybe but then why spend it on mats when you can get more for comp gifts.
Speaking of comp gifts, at fleet the level 5's were still 10K this morning before latest patch. Three of them equal a level 6, so that's a pretty good deal. The level 6 ones are just ridiculously overpriced.

MeNaCe-NZ
11.30.2016 , 09:30 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Tolkyyn View Post
Speaking of comp gifts, at fleet the level 5's were still 10K this morning before latest patch. Three of them equal a level 6, so that's a pretty good deal. The level 6 ones are just ridiculously overpriced.
Interestingly I had a bunch of purple ones in storage from cartel packs so put up stacks of 100 and noted the minimum sell price was ~20K each for purples. Be interesting if those sell if the vendor price is only 10K?