Character Transfer Sale

Nightblazer

come to jedi cov!!!!!!

I second this motion!!! Jedi Covenant has the best community out of the 3 main servers I have spent time on. Havent met a person I didnt like and general chat isnt jammed with racist, rude or hateful chat. Of course, if this is the kind of thing you would bring to our server, please stay where youre at.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Didn't watch the live stream since I was at work but found this item they announced.

http://dulfy.net/2016/11/23/swtor-kotet-qa-and-wrap-up-livestream-coverage/

Character Transfers – Sale will run from Nov 29 to Jan 18. 90CC transfers. 150 CC for cross-region transfers.

So Jan. 18th the sale is over? Did they mean the 17th? Just curious as I have a few chars waiting to transfer but they're watching GTN prices for some rare armor I'm trying to get. :D Has anyone heard anything?

thanks.

So Jan. 18th the sale is over? Did they mean the 17th? Just curious as I have a few chars waiting to transfer but they're watching GTN prices for some rare armor I'm trying to get. :D Has anyone heard anything?

thanks.

Everything I'd seen had said the 17th, and most things start and end on Tuesdays with server resets / maintenance (yes, there are some exceptions).

You will have to redecorate but yes everything in your legacy transfers to those servers you transfer to, but if you did not buy the stronghold houses wtih CCs you will have to either buy them with CCs or credits as initial unlock again.

I just transferred my first ever main (DPS Guardian) across- I was never going to delete her but my playstyle and class likes have changed so much that she's a sentimental keepsake and I hope no one has her name on Ebon Hawk- it's a risk since as she's my first she has only one name and it's quite short.

Edit: Was taken so I had to add a last name, there was no way I was going to rename her first name after all this time.

Edited by AllisonLightning