please help me , im new ?

alessander

guys im new in mmo games , so ihave some important questions :

!) which allegiance and which class is best for new player ?

2)can i change my class later ? if i can ? how ?

3) is there ending for the story ?

3) is bioware server backup my save files ?

Edited by alessander

guys im new in mmo games , so ihave some important questions :

!) which allegiance and which class is best for new player ?

Play what sounds fun to you. The "best" varies from person to person. Read the descriptions, and pick the one that sounds appealing to you.

2)can i change my class later ? if i can ? how ?

No, but you can create a new character and choose a different class. You can change your choice of talent tree on an existing character, but not the class or advanced class.

3) is there ending for the story ?

There is a maximum level, and the story of the game no longer moves forward, but I'm sure there is plenty of room for sequels and expansions to add more. Also, the world is always there and there continue to be challenges once you hit maximum level and the end of the existing storyline.

3) is bioware server backup my save files ?

Yes and no. The Bioware server will save your character every time you quit, and you can always pick up where you left off. However, you don't initiate any "save". You just play. The saves are "continuous". You can't go back to previous ones--it always picks up where you left off.

Play ALL 4 classes on each side.. the stories are different for each of them.

how can i play in all classes and mr Jiinks in first thread say the story is not to be end ? and there is anew contnet will come in future for the story , :confused:

to be honest , i was like mass effect 1 and 2 . so i just want to play single player with story and finsh the game .:(:(

Edited by alessander