Please let me romance Lord Scourge :)

Lunafox

Hey, if a probe droid, Garza, Arcann, and Rolodome can have a thread for romance, why not my favorite pureblood Sith lord?

I've been hoping and campaigning for Lord Scourge to be made romanceable since the beginning, I adore him.

There are many ways to do it, the Sith world is full of rituals, or maybe the Emperor undoes the ritual for some reason, or the Mother Machine on Belsavis, like I used in my story. There are many ways to make him available for romance and I ask that Bioware let us have him as a romance option.

Thanks much. ^^

Edited by Lunafox

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft. I'd level another JK just to give Scourge a go. In the current live stream, Charles mentioned whether Arcann would have kissable lips under that mask. Well one thing I can say for pureblood sith, they all have full, kissable lips, Scourge is no exception. Hey, Charles brought it up first. :p

Yep, I'll sign up for this one. ;)

I'm sure he can handle it. ;)

We need to keep this active though, front page each day until the devs finally take notice. Lord knows all other Scourge threads have sunk into oblivion already. :(

Haha, I'm sure he can. We might have to work out a schedule lol. Oh wait, no need, free Scourges for everyone! :D

I agree, we must keep the dream alive, and make the devs bend to our will. :D

Pfft. I'd level another JK just to give Scourge a go. In the current live stream, Charles mentioned whether Arcann would have kissable lips under that mask. Well one thing I can say for pureblood sith, they all have full, kissable lips, Scourge is no exception. Hey, Charles brought it up first. :p

Yep, I'll sign up for this one. ;)

You're too awesome! Thanks Misha! ^^ Hey I blame Charles for this too. He told us to make our wants and needs known, so here we are! :D

OK but for real, this would be fantastic.
Thanks so much Darkbloom! Always nice to meet another Scourge fan. ^^

Even though I not really interested I sign it for you Luna, as you are one of the few posters that always posts with respect.

Thanks so much Casirabit! I really appreciate the vote and the lovely compliment too. ^^

New signature campaign? Scourge (and Marr? ^_~)

New siggy campaign it is!! :D Now to figure out how I'm going to crush all that stuff into my siggy lol.

Edit: *points at new siggy* You too can make hearts...just hold alt and then tap 3 on the numeric pad on your keyboard. :D

Edited by Lunafox